StashMateGo now available.

AngloSaxon

Hi guys,

Further to the recent release of StashMate, I'm pleased to announce the release of the StashMateGo for the Android mobile platform. This application works in conjunction with StashMate and allows you to access all of your stash information on any compatible mobile device. The application can be used on any Android device running Gingerbread 2.3 and above, full details can be found here: StashMateGo

en_generic_rgb_wo_45.png

Thanks for your time and any feedback or suggestions welcomed.

Mike D.

• Like 1

Hi Mike,

So the Android version is read only and you need the pc version first (from market place description)?

It looks really useful, but any chance of a stand-alone Android version?

I packed-in using pc's a while ago, only tablets and phone now (both Android).

Simon.

For the iPhone? Please :thumbsup:

Hi Zone19,

I would love to be able to develop a version for the iPhone, however, I don't possess a Mac and from what I understand, it would take an incredible amount of time and effort (if it's even possible as there are conflicting stories on it) to develop it on a Windows-based PC. So, unless Santa is incredibly generous this year and happens to chuck a Mac down the chimney, then I'm afraid it won't be happening soon. Sorry about that :(

Mike D.

• Like 1

Hi Mike,

So the Android version is read only and you need the pc version first (from market place description)?

It looks really useful, but any chance of a stand-alone Android version?

I packed-in using pc's a while ago, only tablets and phone now (both Android).

Simon.

Hi Simon,

The Android version is currently read-only as I initally only foresaw it as an extension of the parent program. I do consider this as a future option but would like to see if there is enough interest in the software as it stands now. All I can say is you never know :)

Mike D.

Has anyone installed this and used it successfully? I've got the PC version installed and working fine, but when I downloaded the app it refused to work for me. I am using android 4.1.2 on a Samsung Galaxy S3. I emailed the email address on the web site last Sunday but have yet to receive a reply. I'm interested if anyone else has had problems, or if it's just me.

Cheers

Tom

Has anyone installed this and used it successfully? I've got the PC version installed and working fine, but when I downloaded the app it refused to work for me. I am using android 4.1.2 on a Samsung Galaxy S3. I emailed the email address on the web site last Sunday but have yet to receive a reply. I'm interested if anyone else has had problems, or if it's just me.

Cheers

Tom

Hi Tom,

I've replied to your email earlier today, my apologies for the delay :blush: .

The problem was related to when I created the package to upload to Google Play, it somehow became corrupted causing an error in the app. I've now uploaded a new copy which includes some other behind the scenes improvements that should make using the app smoother.

Thanks for your patience and support,

Mike D.

Hi Mike,

Many thanks for the reply, the new version is working fine for me now and really adds another dimension to an already very good piece of software. £4.99 very well spent I think :thumbsup:

Cheers

Tom

Hi Tom,

Good to hear, many thanks for the kind words :D

Mike D.