GB Chat

Anyone fancying joining in then the Revell Lynx does make up well and quickly too if you don't go mad with extra detailing - which can be endless.

Gizmo Heaven has some decent reductions here http://www.gizzmoheaven.com/Revell-Model-Kits/Helicopter-Kits/s199517/p1/Section.html and currently they are offering another 5% off if you use the code BRIT5 - see http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234953326-gizzmoheaven-cheap-revell-kits/

• 1 month later...

What I was trying to say is that there doesn't seem to be much support from BM'ers outside the GB group. I look at quite a few other GB's on BM, as well as other threads/post, including those that take my fancy and comment as I like. What seemed to be the problem for me is that there isn't much support from fixed wing modellers towards other genre..

If this is so, I'll be a bit more surcumspect in my posts in the future.

Colin

• 1 month later...

OK, the STGB is over, what has everyone got planned for their next build? I've got an old AMT 24th scale AC Cobra on the shelf of doom, which I was converting back into an AC Ace. Shave and modify the body and build a motor...

Colin

Ooooooops, I need to wind my calendar up, I'd got midnight last night as the deadline into my head! I could have built another Lynx in that extra day. I think I'll clean my work suface instead...

Colin

I won't make it (another GB I don't finish :( ).

Jens

Come on Jens, take those chuckies off your face and get some modelling done. Lack of production is no excuse for not finishing a model.

Colin

Edited by heloman1

OK, I've ditched the Ace and gone back the the Eduard Camel. I've wanted to build one for a while and promissed myself I'd build one for the WWI Theme contest at our Nationals in July. I'll start posting progress pics in the WWI section soonish. This will be my first bi-plane in over fifty years!!!!

Colin