1/72 Italeri H-21 "Flying Banana" - with Format Relaunch

I hope you guys appreciate I put a lot of effort into my posts, it is not easy and quite rough work, I do trust you realize the sacrifices I have to make to bring you this stuff:

131127122641-01-chantel-yp4-1034-single-

This one took hours of diligent research.

• Like 3

I've already requested once for the pictures on this thread to be limited to the build. No more please.

OK Greg, sorry.

I shall assume, unless I hear otherwise, I am still allowed pictures of my dinner.

Is it the build? You already have another thread going to do with food.......

No problem Greg, I will restrict all food to my other post. Again apologies if I have caused offence to anyone.

Hey Nigel

I am a 1/48 scale modeller......

And have been sufficiently enthused from your entertaining and well illustrated thread as to purchase the Special Hobby 1/48 kit

Great subject....see what you've done !!!??

Rock on

Cheers

P.S. What other site on the net gives this standard of modelling entertainment ?

Now that will be interesting !!!! :thumbsup: ... yeh Rock on baby !!!

• Like 1

I'm quite new in this forum, but with or without advancement this thread has been all fun. Don't loose the good sense of humor. I'll keep following up your recipes, Nigel, in the other thread of course.

Cheers

Maurice :pilot:

Edited by Live_bait
  • Like 2

Looking great Nigel.

The IT dept. at work have changed the Internet security settings. The results are that I can no longer view photos from image hosting sites like photobucket et al on britmodeller when I'm at work, therefore nobodies WIP and RFI photos. Ironically, the new settings still allow me to view the cheerleader pictures that were posted...

Anyway, great stuff. Have you had a look at the teabag mesh? It sounds exactly what you are after.

Edited by milktrip
  • Like 1

Thanks milktrip,

It must be annoying, not being able to see the pictures at work, at least the cheerleaders can provide some compensation. On the mesh, can you bring some along to the January meeting?

I think I'll miss the January meet :( I'm due offshore on the 4th. I'll see if I can take decent photo of the mesh, if not we can sort something out. Depending on my pre-christmas chores list, I'll hopefully get a lot more done on the engine of my gazelle so will have some pics with the mesh in place.

• Like 1

P.S.

yes, very annoying! It seems to be mobile devices that the changes are worse. I think I can still view the pictures but I have to accept that I've read the 'Internet policy'. For some reason on mobile devices (iPads, phones etc) it either doesn't open the web page or I just get a page full of question marks in place of the photos. Some guys where saying their apps are not working either. Sky sports and eBay apps. The daft thing is, these sites probably all work okay on the work PCs but that defeats the whole purpose!?

Anyway, I'm sure it will get sorted in time.

Edited by milktrip

Nigel, I think you'll find Cardiff is in Wales. I could be wrong but I think I'd know if I was (gotta love Sheldon!).

Duncan B

I think Nigel was quoting Mekon's profile Duncan...!! And most of the rest of us in Wales reckon Cardiff may as well be in England anyway....!! :whistle::D

• Like 3

I think Nigel was quoting Mekon's profile Duncan...!! And most of the rest of us in Wales reckon Cardiff may as well be in England anyway....!! :whistle::D

Ah some sarcasm from Nigel, or possibly even from Mekon. It doesn't matter any reason to have a dig at Nigel is good enough for me :)

Duncan B

• Like 1

Nigel, I think you'll find Cardiff is in Wales. I could be wrong but I think I'd know if I was (gotta love Sheldon!).

Duncan B

Lol, bit of confusion on my part. Live every other week in Cardiff, alternating with Reading. Will be easier when I move fulltime to Reading next year... Especially for Hendon and Hannants :)

Ken