Black Friday Sale @ Squadron - extra 28% off!

Mike

logo.gif

In case you don't have their email newsletter, I've just spotted this one that some of our members might be interested in: For 39 hours only, take an EXTRA 28% OFF your order. Sale ends Thursday, November 21st at 11:59pm (cst). Why 28%? No idea, but don't look a gift horse in the mouth ;)

Discount applied at checkout, and you can't use it in conjunction with back orders.

Clicky

Ditto Iain's comments

Multiple whammy on my last order with them, shipped priority airmail (not asked for or necessary, but not quoted until billed and too late), mislabelled on the contents description so as to get HMRC mightily (and expensively) interested etc etc.

A pity really as I used to use them quite a bit :(

Edited by Spooky56

It's primarily aimed at our American and Canadian cousins, who I know frequent the site in sizeable quantities. Of course, there's also the odd thing you can't get on this side of the pond, so it was still worth posting :)

• 1 month later...

US postal rates have skyrocketed over the last couple of years and I've heard of a few US shops that don't even offer overseas postage anymore, it's just going to be too expensive.

It's a pity as buying from the US often meant receiving some stuff that's quite hard to find here.

US postal rates have skyrocketed over the last couple of years and I've heard of a few US shops that don't even offer overseas postage anymore, it's just going to be too expensive.

It's a pity as buying from the US often meant receiving some stuff that's quite hard to find here.

Its not US postal rates (though they have gone up) the proce sqn seems to want to charge is in no releation to the rates.

They wanted to charge $50 for a couple of decal sheets, where as when a friend in the US got these for me they only cost him about $15 to post.

Julien