Can I suggest a compromise? to be discussed. If the subject has any foreign involvement then that must be less than 15% - or so.

I'm thinking of all the cars which have been designed by foreigners, or have foreign made components. Lotus and DeLorean come to mind.

Just a thought.

Please add me to the list.

I have just counted the number of eligible kits in my stash and there are 200 all-British subjects so I should be able to find something to make. :shocked:

Dave

Edited by davecov
  • Like 1

Are there a couple of you who would like to share the moderation with me (I may have asked this before).

My knowledge is reasonable but some of you have a greater knowledge.

Ooh go on then, I'll play, sign me up as co-mod.

• Like 2

If memory serves me right the first GB or one of the first GBs we ever had on Britmodeller was something like this GB do it would be great to have it as a GB again. Just checked in May 2008 our second GB was The Best of British the first being the 90th anniversary of the RAF

I digress.

A worthy GB subject and GB name in my book, just my :2c:

As a german i have to proclaim: 'Oh dear, keep it british please'

In the spirit of International Friendship I agree. Count me in as well Alan. I have a passing interest in British products.

Regarding the Metric Mini, the first and second generation were all built in Cowley. The Countryman version is built in Graz, Austria. There is, or will be soon, another production line starting in Holland.

EDIT: Err, it appears I'm number 11 already. Losing my marbles again..... :mental:

• Like 1

Put me down for this one as well. Not sure what I will be building for it, there is plenty to choose from!

Andrew

• Like 1

OOhh ad me to this one please, looks like quite a bit of fun. Might even try for a car!

Put me down for this one as well. Not sure what I will be building for it, there is plenty to choose from!

Andrew

This one sounds interesting and gives me plenty of time to scope it out and prepare. Put me down for a build if you would be so kind!

Cheers now

Bob

A very long way off but you can count me in.

Shouldn't be to difficult to find something suitable in my stash to fit this one... Count me in too, please.

You're all added in Guys!

Current volunteer list is, as follows:

• Shermaniac (Moderator)
  • Col. (co Moderator)
  • MAD STEVE
  • noeyedears
  • Max Headroom
  • Sean Padraig
  • Sgt Squarehead
  • theplasticsurgeon
  • Atom.UK
  • Cheshiretaurus
  • SleeperService
  • Black Knight
  • kwaterous
  • Breaker
  • Arniec
  • Roland Pulfrew
  • Badger
  • Milktrip
  • whitestar12chris
  • PlaStix
  • Caerbannog
  • Skids
  • thepureness
  • Radleigh
  • thueser
  • nimrod54
  • Rickpadwick1801
  • depressed lemur
  • davecov
  • Moggy
  • CliffB
  • depressed lemur
  • AndrewE
  • moaning dolphin
  • DAG058
  • hgbn
  • Rob G
  • Bonhoff

**** Future edits to this list will be at the start of this tread and to the end ****

Edited by Shermaniac

Glad everyone's posted in this thread, brought it to my attention.

Add me in if you would. This will be a good hard kick to get my Berlin Brigade Chieftain out of the deep stash and start (and finish??) it.

• Like 1

Maybe but not decided, my comments were merely from the point of view as the GB Mod encouraging, what is in my view, a good idea for a GB.

OK Mish, not to worry. Perhaps later

I've taken you off the current listing.