ME-110 STGB

Whenever I say I will do a GB my work increases and makes a liar out of me but I do like the 110 so if I am allowed to tag along on the basis that I am a poor relation?

I have a 110 night fighter that beckons

This is my favourite aircraft of all time, so I have to enter this..if I remember! (have an increasing number of senior moments these days). It gives me plenty of time to seek the world looking for the Cutting Edge correction set for the Monogram/Revell kit which I regard as a classic.

Max

PS Luckily I've found a CE correction set but I doubt I'll wait a year before using it on my G4! I have a G2 spare so I'll keep that for the GB.

what's the better 1/48th kit on this eduard or revell/monogram? I hear they both have issues.

Eduard, almost certainly. The only issue with it is that it is slightly over-engineered in order to deal with optional parts for different variants. But it's not as tricky to build as Eduard's FW190s.

Edited by Enzo Matrix

you mean enzo why use one part when you can achieve the same with 12 lol

my 190 I'm enjoying funny enough its nice to have a kit that doesn't fall together occasionally. provides a challenge .

Frankly, i prefer it if my models dont provide too much of a challenge, the fall together, low part count kits are the ones for me. (thats why I build airfix)

Umm... I'm kinda like "what is a group build?" but I have a C-6 in 1/72 to do in that time scale....... So..... ?

there´s more than a year before this group build begins

Edit - Misread it as 2014 so I'll do the C-6 before then but I'll certainly do a nightfighter for this GB - one of my favourite aircraft

Yes it definitely is and as a bonus, nobody takes our T-birds away in the end! (are you into surf music or not is the key to understanding that)

Hi Ed, there´s more than a year before this group build begins so follow one from the beginning and see how it works. I can tell you these are addictive. Regards, V-P

• Like 1

I saw the USAF T-birds two years ago and they were definitely training types :shutup: (or not). On a slight but not so uncommon thread drift I just realized I could build my Revell F-16B in the training types, woohoo! V-P

RAF two-seaters were commonly called "T-birds". :)

If the Training Types GB gets in, there will be some guidelines as to what will be eligible. Basically, trainer versions of combat aircraft are in, but they have to be shown in the markings of training units.

Let´s hope that Italian GB would happen in 2015 and 2016 would be good for French Group... Build. 2017, the centennial of Finnish independence, would be a very good year to have a Finnish GB ending December 6th, our Independence day. I promise I´ll host it!

Regards, V-P

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I know that the Eduard kit have a D version in black with the topside painted over in green. It also hase a sharkmouth.

Take a look at the link and scroll down.

Here is the link. http://www.eduard.com/store/out/media/7083.pdf

I have also found a decal set with a total RLM 76 version. take a look here. http://modelingmadness.com/scott/decals/lps/lpm4802.htm

There is also a set from Eaglecals (set 45) that hase a grey version on it, but this is a E version.

take a look here. http://www.hannants.co.uk/product/EAG48045

Maybee this helps.

Cheers,

• Like 1