Airfix 1/48 Tornado GR4 Plans

biffer

Hello Folks!

Just the other day a friend of mine presented me with his unwanted Airfix 1/48 Tornado GR4 (Hurrah!) ... but unfortunately, he'd lost the plans for same (Booo!!!). I could probably bodge it together without printed guidance, but since I've heard this kit can be a bit of a :pig:, I think I might need all the help I can get. :banghead:

So; the obvious question; does any kind sould out there have a spare set of plans for this kit? A scan would be fine, or I will gladly pay postage costs to send originals or photocopies (I'm in Lancashire, UK).

Many thanks!

Andy :bye:

Click on the picture to open it up, then right-click on the picture and choose "save as" Then just give it a location to save it to.

Thanks, Chris. Your suggestion was the first thing I tried, but for reasons known only to itself and Microsoft, my computer would only allow me to save the whole page with thumbnail plans, and not the full-size plans themselves. :mental:

Anyway, today I can report success. :thumbsup: In the end I had to get the full-size images up on screen; go to 'Print Preview'; select page number to print; landscape orientation; print on A4-size paper; and print in greyscale. In landscape form, it took four sheets of A4, printed on both sides. Just to confuse me, it numbered each page as '10', no matter what its real order was - and the icing on the cake - for all eight sides I had to re-select all of the print parameters from scratch. All I can say is, I need to go and lie down in a darkened room now till Christmas before starting the actual build. Happy days!

:thanks: Chris and Av8fan.

Andy :bye::poppy:

• 2 weeks later...

If you are still stuck I think I have a set kicking about, let me know if you need them and I'll have a look.

Thanks, Goggsy, but I'm sorted now. I just showed my computer a microwave oven and told it this is what it would be recycled into if it didn't behave itself - and it worked!

Best regards,

Andy :bye: