Temora Warbirds Airshow ( Australia) 2013

Norman

Hello, attended this show last Saturday, it was quite warm (30's) and heat haze was making photography quite a challenge, gave my new Nikon D800e body a workout (36mp)

Here is a link to some of the shots i took

Cheers

http://www.flickr.com/photos/open_shutter_media/

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Nice Pics, the airshow looked great and the ships from the RAN Birthday Party were very nice too, but I must apologise on behalf of Great Britain for the state of HMS Daring,......she is in poo-poo state! Rust everywhere, paint peeling along the waterline, patched paintwork and a large mark on her side.......I cannot believe that they opened her up to the public looking like that,.....a brand new ship too,.....have the modern RN no pride nowadays,...or have defence cuts eaten into the paint brush and pot of paint budget,.....what a poor do,

Cheers

Tony

Thanks for the positive feedback blokes

HMS Daring called into Melbourne on her way north to Sydney for the fleet anniversary celebrations, whilst in Melbourne at BAE Systems she had some minor repair work completed and also had her paintwork tidied up so she would look the part in Sydney,

I was part of only a handful of media given access in Melbourne, she was not open to the public, and i must say after meeting her captain, 1st officer and many crew i came away with a very positive feeling about the ship

Britain can be very proud of that ship,

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...