1/48 - Fiat G-91 Gina by AvantGarde Model Kits (AMK) - in project ?

Homebee

Hi V.P.

Sio will announce some more soon I believe.

To the best of my knowledge we have sufficient information and "little angels" working with us to make this another stunner I wouldn't imagine that we will just stop at one....... watch this space.

Our goal is to be THE no1 "go to" kit maker for accuracy, detail and technology. Only by listening to you guys will we get even close. I aim to be as much support to you modellers as possible as we think this is important to improve products.

Like we said before, without you we are nothing.

• Like 4

Couldn't agree more hopkp. I really like this little bird. I even built the very crude Occidental only a few months ago because I didn't expect a decent kit in the near future. And of course, it does.

My effort, but I will definately build a new one:

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234979380-heller-148-fiat-g91-gina-luftwaffe/

René

Of course René.

You build one and the next thing you know it comes out as a new tool.

Do everyone a favour, buy an MPM Fitter LOL. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

At last.....I'll buy three to start!

Great to see at least one manufacturer not stuck in the seemingly never-ending cycle of yet more re-treads of WWII staples like the Spitfire, Bf 109, etc., etc., etc......

Agreed, I think these guys are going to make a good few modellers happy!

Could we persuade you to do a walkaround?

We're gonna leave the town for a couple of days, but I will try to go there as soon as possible. Depending on the weather as the R and the T are exhibited at the outside...unfortunately!

I will definitely share the pics with you guys.

Alex

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Bah Nanaahh
Bah Nanaahh Brilliant - fianlly a good version of this Cold War fighter. BTW, what about the Fiat G.91? Not much news since it was announced ...
Avantgarde Model Kits
Avantgarde Model Kits 2017 probably last quarter.

Stewart Brouillette Time to put my old ESCI kit in the trade/give/sell/gift bin!

Stewart Brouillette
Stewart Brouillette Time to put my old ESCI kit in the trade/give/sell/gift bin!

Avantgarde Model Kits

I will believe that one when I see it !

V.P.

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 2

• 2 years later...
10 hours ago, exdraken said:

F-104?

Really?

Seriously, what could one offer on top of what is out there?? (...)

Yes, a One-O-Four - thread is here:

https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235061005-148-lockheed-f-104g-starfighter-by-avantgarde-model-kits-amk-box-art/

V.P.

Edited by Homebee

9 hours ago, exdraken said:

F-104?

Really?

Seriously, what could one offer on top of what is out there??

I would prefer a Gina. . Whatever model !

Yes they have announced an F-104G. A Gina would be keena'.

Their F-14D is priced about the same as the Tamiya 1/48 F-14D and AMK is selling those well. While it will be a few years before we see an AMK F-104G that kit will also find buyers.

AMK did state on their facebook page that the MiG-25 is not dead. As for me I already have ICMs very nice offering so I don't need another MiG-25. Same same for the F-104. I have Hasegawa early 104 with the DACO upgrade and will buy the Kinetic kit for the F-104G/J/S. For a total of $51 each shipped from Lucky Model that's hard to beat.

AMK would have the Gina market all to itself, but  . . . :doh:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Masinissa said:

Yes they have announced an F-104G. A Gina would be keena'.

Their F-14D is priced about the same as the Tamiya 1/48 F-14D and AMK is selling those well. While it will be a few years before we see an AMK F-104G that kit will also find buyers.

AMK did state on their facebook page that the MiG-25 is not dead. As for me I already have ICMs very nice offering so I don't need another MiG-25. Same same for the F-104. I have Hasegawa early 104 with the DACO upgrade and will buy the Kinetic kit for the F-104G/J/S. For a total of $51 each shipped from Lucky Model that's hard to beat.

AMK would have the Gina market all to itself, but  . . . :doh:

I'm with you on this one. I understand the need for manufacturers to have the good sellers in their range and those are always going to be the popular subjects but I already have that ICM MiG-25 and a Hasegawa F-104 in the stash, built the Hasegawa F-14 and while some people will have plenty space for more and better F-14 models I'm also sure many don't, perhaps AMK need to develop a unique range rather than competing with evryone else's? They started well with the L-29 and MiG-31 but seem to have lost that initiative when Tamiya and Kinetic got in first on what were quite obvious subjects.

• Like 1