1/48 - Fiat G-91 Gina by AvantGarde Model Kits (AMK) - in project ?

Homebee

Today, I quoted the following messages in the AvantGarde Model Kits (AMK) facebook page in the last topic about the Fouga Magister. :coolio:

Source: https://www.facebook.com/AMKHOBBY

(...)

23131_100000731340114_567442650_q.jpgGabriele Luciani - Do you have a dealer in Italy? May you made a FIAT G. 91T?

(...)

158028_436005436416519_1398580189_q.jpgAvantGarde Model Kits - Hi Gabriele. We are talking with some Italian importer and the G91T project is in

(...)

Conclusion: AMK has - most probably in 1/48th  scale - a Fiat G-91 project in progress.

As I can't imagine AMK only producing the G-91T  or two seats version from the Gina...

Long life to this project.

V.P.

MattMemory2.jpg

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

AMK just seem to be going through my own back log of favourite Airfix 1/72 kits from my youth and releasing them as state of the art 1/48 models!!

The Fouga Magister and now the G-91. Thanks and great news!

• Like 1

At last.....I'll buy three to start!

Great to see at least one manufacturer not stuck in the seemingly never-ending cycle of yet more re-treads of WWII staples like the Spitfire, Bf 109, etc., etc., etc......

Edited by hopkp
  • Like 5

Couldn't agree more hopkp. I really like this little bird. I even built the very crude Occidental only a few months ago because I didn't expect a decent kit in the near future. And of course, it does.

My effort, but I will definately build a new one:

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234979380-heller-148-fiat-g91-gina-luftwaffe/

René