seven day Tiger build with dio.............

Precision Ice & Snow

Lovely photos Steve There is something magic about the site of photo etch brass fixed to cold grey plastic... Looks lovely.

Its been years since I mucked about with any etch. This kit looks unbelievably good. SGT Squarehead seems to be of impeccable taste :)

I believe the engine grille may come as a preassembled part.....I picked up one of these kits for a mate on the Airfix Tribute Forum and being a nosey-parker I had to stick my snout in the box before I sent it to him.....He almost didn't get the kit! I too was utterly gobsmacked! :yikes:

As I've said, if I were restarting my AFV collection I would think very seriously about 1/48.....You don't have quite the range of subjects that you do in 1/72, but some of the kits are superb. However with a bit (well a lot) of aftermarket you can do exactly the same with a 1/72 kit. :pipe:

Edited by Sgt.Squarehead

• 2 weeks later...

I believe the engine grille may come as a preassembled part.....I picked up one of these kits for a mate on the Airfix Tribute Forum and being a nosey-parker I had to stick my snout in the box before I sent it to him.....He almost didn't get the kit! I too was utterly gobsmacked! :yikes:

As I've said, if I were restarting my AFV collection I would think very seriously about 1/48.....You don't have quite the range of subjects that you do in 1/72, but some of the kits are superb. However with a bit (well a lot) of aftermarket you can do exactly the same with a 1/72 kit. :pipe:

Helooo, i'm back, sorry I have been away due to unforseen circumstances and suchlike.

First of all, thanks for the source material you sent me for the T-34, I'm astonished. :thumbsup2: It's a great night time read in bed on the old laptop. :winkgrin:

I would reccomend to anybody to read this material who wants to build one of these kits, particulary in winter. Talking of which, time to get back in the workshop, heater on then I think.....

Thank's Sgt.Squarehead :thumbsup:

• Like 1

• 10 months later...