GB Chat

AnonymousDFB1

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I'm in for this one in a big way if nobody minds. I've got a dozen kits in various stages of painting/decalling that need to be finished... some of which have been stagnant over a year. So this is a shot of some of them:

7U26_zps6926d522.jpg

All of them are in 1/72nd. I suspect that I'll get six of them done, but we'll see. I'm excited.

Oh does anybody have a revell Lancaster bomb bay lying around? I kinda need one to finish mine.

I have just entered this GB. I have a similar starting point to this - I will post my pics in the week, when I decide which of the xxx unfinished kits I have will be honoured by the KUTA.

I am pleased to discover this after a sort out today I felt bad as I have the following to finish may I join in with the following and try and get them all done for Jan...

1/72 =

HP Victor.

Typhoon (jet 2 seater)

spitfire mk.vb (lost half the fuselarge...............)

matchbox Buccaneer,

Frog Hornet,

and probably more,,,,,,,,,,,

Plus 1/144th Academy B-17.

If I can just get these done I wont feel guilty about fresh start kits... It amazes me how the every get left half way through.. its like you cant get back to were you was.. strange..

Cheers Rob ;)

Crikey, has this started already? Must look through my list of part-builts to see what I can do.

Candidates... 2 Lightnings, a Panther II, Short Stirling, TSR-2, Black Widow (the Marvel one), Wellington, Valiant.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

No thank you and everyone else that took part. Whether you finished or not it doesn't matter. between you, kits were moved from the shelf of doom to the workbench, even if they go back on the shelf till KUTA next year.

Well done everyone.

I will leave the forum in place for a couple of days therm move it to the completed section. All the WIP threads will remain open for updating and comments but it will no long be possible to start a new thread.