GB Chat

AnonymousDFB1

I suppose I ought to try and finish my Italeri F/A-18E that disintegrated on me in the GB...tbh it's a nightmare - maybe one for the quiet lead-in to Xmas

I'll be putting in a long-running thread as I have at least seven models which need finishing touches.

I would mention that I need a KUTA, but as people are telling me that every day I thought it was somewhat redundant... :lol:

Hmm.

Eduard 1/48 Sopwith Camel for starters.

Hasegawa 1/72 F117.

Eduard 1/144 Me262s and a Mig21.

Not going to touch the Airfix 1/48 SHar FRS1 though. That already beat me on the FAA build.

Whats the oldest KUTA? I have a half build Heller Golden Hind in the loft, 25 years old at least.

• Like 1

Bunch of stuff I ought to finish:

1/72 Dragon Wagon

1/72 F-22, plus the "gave up" drone version for the What-If GB.

1/48 Savoia S.21 from the Movie & TV GB (last year!)

1/144 LCAC from the 1/144 GB.

Plus some GW dinosaurs, my Space Battleship Yamato and plenty more...

Will

This is perfect timing! I've got several builds that have stalled from either missing the end of a deadline or just getting distracted! :bangin:

The list includes;

1/48 Tamiya P-47

1/48 Airfix AH7 Lynx

1/72 Hasegawa Tomcat (from the swing wing GB)

1/72 Revell Mi-24V (from the helicopter GB)

and several others that have seen a small degree of tinkering!

Unfortunately for me the missus had bought me 3 of the kits on the list for various birthdays/Christmas, if I keep failing to complete them she's going to refuse to get me anything else :blush:

I have 9 to 11, can´t even recall how many, Revell 1:72 Panther D, A and G tanks, one of them a Bergepanther conversion. The oldest were started about ten years ago. They are mostly finished minus the roadwheels and tracks - who needs those if you need to rush your armour to your wargaming front to stop the Red Tide, as long as that 75mm KwK can bark deadly?

Had I more time this could be the time and place to finally paint and glue about 300 rubberrimmed roadwheels on... Nah. Too much! I´ll think of something else :-)

V-P

Yeah, I'm in for this one in a big way if nobody minds. I've got a dozen kits in various stages of painting/decalling that need to be finished... some of which have been stagnant over a year. So this is a shot of some of them:

7U26_zps6926d522.jpg

All of them are in 1/72nd. I suspect that I'll get six of them done, but we'll see. I'm excited.

Oh does anybody have a revell Lancaster bomb bay lying around? I kinda need one to finish mine.

Edited by -Neu-
  • Like 1