Gulf War pair

Lovely!

The Jaguar is a cracking looking model, but the Buccaneer, well you have made a stunning looking model from a very difficult kit!

Brilliant work there :goodjob:

Two really nice models and congratulations on completing the buccaneer - I have started and given up on this kit twice in years gone by due to the awful fit and design of it.Yours has turned out really well!

Gary

Thanks for the kind comments, peeps. Much appreciated. Muzz, I hear what your saying about them being too clean. I have attempted weathering in the past on models, and completely messed up. So now I just restrict myself to giving my builds a dark wash (y)

Thanks for the kind comments, peeps. Much appreciated. Muzz, I hear what your saying about them being too clean. I have attempted weathering in the past on models, and completely messed up. So now I just restrict myself to giving my builds a dark wash (y)

Yes, I know exactly what you mean, you get to the point when you think "that looks great" and everything is going well, then you try to do something to enhance the look and it all goes pear shaped! Well for me anyway!

• Like 1