High Planes Models now available from Freightdog

Hello,

I are pleased to announce that Freightdog Models are now the exclusive UK stockist for High Planes Models of Singapore. Stocks of Mirage, Dagger and Nesher kits are already listed on my website, more items will be added soon in time for the official launch at Scale Modelworld in November.

For a limited period I am offering a 10% discount on all current High Planes items in stock, simply enter discount code GIMME10 prior to checkout. Code does not apply to reboxed Academy Sabre kits as these are not in stock yet.

Thanks!

Colin

http://www.freightdogmodels.co.uk

Will you be doing some of the other s like the racers and stuff?

See you Thursday by the way.

Hi Paul,

Some resin sets and Plus Packs and a few short run kits are coming for Telford, not much in the way of racers but I can order some in if definately want anything. Any new releases will be available from me.

Should be down at club Thursday, fingers crossed.

Colin

My interest in High Planes are also the racers. And maybe the Beaufighter.

Airfix are releasing a Beaufighter in 2014... ;)

But... the High Planes Beaufighter is a nice kit. There's an awful lot of flash on it, it must be said, but that's due to the method of production. The parts themselves are very well done. The wing roots are very well engineered indeed and there's just no way anyone will get a badly fitted canopy!

I'm interested in the Avon Sabre. Also in the Sabre drop tanks.

Edit: Ignore that last bit. The drop tanks are by Red Roo.

Edited by Enzo Matrix

My interest in High Planes are also the racers. And maybe the Beaufighter.

I always thought that High Planes were from Australia...

Hi CarLos,

Christopher Brown took over ownership in 2011, he is an Australian but lives in Singapore, moving the business there. Most of the racers are earlier short run kits (as is Beaufighter), but any new ones will be imported. There are a couple of new Mustang racers on the way that are reboxed kits with resin parts.

The Sabre's are the 1/48 Academy kit with new decals and a few resin parts.

Colin

Hi CarLos,

Christopher Brown took over ownership in 2011, he is an Australian but lives in Singapore, moving the business there. Most of the racers are earlier short run kits (as is Beaufighter), but any new ones will be imported. There are a couple of new Mustang racers on the way that are reboxed kits with resin parts.

The Sabre's are the 1/48 Academy kit with new decals and a few resin parts.

Colin

Thanks, Colin.

Even if short run kits, the racers are very good for the few I own. They need some preparation of the parts but everything fits well. I know that military aircraft sells more, but would be great to have them available in Europe.

Cheers

Carlos

Mark and Procopius,

Complete Avon Sabres and conversions are on order, so hopefully will have at Telford.

Colin

Colin,

I won't be going, but some other members of Aberdeen Modellers Society are making the trek south. So if you get them in before Telford, I'll get one of the guys to pick one up for me. Fingers crossed they arrive!

Mark.

I also have some of the High Planes racers (1:48) and though they are not shake-and-bake they are of good quality (for short run) with resin and metal bits. I have all that interest me, so I would not buy one as long as no new one pops up (a 2013 Precious Metal for example or Czech Mate) but they are worth a thought I think Colin. Especially Rare Bear and Precious Metal both look very cool in deed.

Rene