Two MiG-29s

These models are made up of the Airfix single seater MiG-29A and the Heller two seater MiG-29UB. The build of the aircraft was not modified from the kit, and the decals are from Caracal Decals. These decals are superb and the fit of the parts to make up the circular decal on the spine were brilliant.

Any comments are welcome.

MiG-29s001_zps6d615312.jpg

MiG-29s002_zps11b8499d.jpg

MiG-29s003_zpsa3de4bde.jpg

MiG-29s004_zpsba80bb7c.jpg

MiG-29s005_zps725f949c.jpg

MiG-29s006_zpsaa9d3bd8.jpg

MiG-29s007_zpsbf73a3ad.jpg

MiG-29s008_zps67a94907.jpg

MiG-29s009_zpsdb267e61.jpg

I am not sure what happened with the last couple of pictures, I think that the battery in the camera was running low, so I will try and get some more when the battery has been recharged.

Edited by Jabba
  • Like 2

Smashing modeling Jabba, it was a great idea to have the low visibility next to the high visibility decals well done.

Smashing modeling Jabba, it was a great idea to have the low visibility next to the high visibility decals well done.

The decal sheet comes with 3 options. Two single seaters one with Hi viz the other in Low viz, plus the bonus of the two seater which is also in Hi viz. So having in the stash one of each I decided to use as much of the decal sheet as possible aand this was the result.

In the not to distant future I will be making the other option on the sheet, but in 1/48th as I now have the decal sheet and kit to do this.