As a result of the close-down of the UK by the British Government last night, we have made all the Buy/Sell areas read-only until we open back up again, so please have a look at the announcement linked here.

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

AnonymousDFB1

E.E. Lightning Single Type Group Build

I will decide in the next week what markings to apply but I suspect it will Alclad...lots of Alclad (in best Neo voice)

You can never have too much Alclad!

Managed to pick up a 1/48 Airfix F-1/F-1A/F-2/F-3 kit secondhand for a reasonable price. Problem is, I have no idea which of the decals options from the box I want to build. They are all brilliant.

Managed to pick up a 1/48 Airfix F-1/F-1A/F-2/F-3 kit secondhand for a reasonable price. Problem is, I have no idea which of the decals options from the box I want to build. They are all brilliant.

Buy three more kits and do 'em all! You know you want to... :wicked:

I had thought exactly that! I may get lucky. Still got an F-6 in the stash if all else fails.

Enzo Matrix is listed as a co-respondent in the divorce proceedings of many a modeller.

Welcome along gang. In less than two hours time we will have a week to go for this one so let's get ready :D

Was about to say we can never have too many Lightnings but only if they are of the proper English Electric variety. We'll have none of that Lockheed nonsense in here thank you.

You can never have too much Alclad!

Exactly! So I may go for a metal bird with a white fin and tail, something not often seen beside the usual firebirds, tigers and shark teeth