Hachette Lanc

Evenin' chaps, very new here.

I'm building the Hachette Lanc, which, as you'll see from my profile, is a replica of Dave Fellowes' O for OBOE. Here's a link to the set. It's VERY detailed and I'm making her as a VET Lanc, and not the Post-War type.

Enjoy :thumbsup2:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/87402723@N03/sets/72157631844070083/

Cheers guys, like the quick response :thumbsup2: Now the nights are drawing-in, the project will pick-up pace. The kit does NOT come with the Radio Ops equipment, so that's the next project. I'm planning to just skin one side as the interior detailing is being enhanced.

Thanks again fellas!

Cheers Dave, Nice job on the jet :thumbsup2:

Watching this with interest as I used to work with a guy called Ken De la Mare who Dave served with from 460 days at Binbrook.

Cracking build by the way. :thumbsup2::thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2:

Edited by jenko

Fabulous build. I have one of these but I never got the rear turret transparency - every time they sent it trough it was broken in the same place in the packaging to add insult to injury they charged me for everyone replacement that was sent. In the end I gave up with them.

How have you found the instructions and the build? Any areas to watch out for?

One of these days I would like to do a duo of the Hunted (Lanc 1/32nd) and the Hunter (ZM He-219).

Going back to your original comment..................... rivet counting gone mad....................and yes I did clean that up. :chair:

Edited by jenko

There should be a police or task-force for modellers who make such high quality models, and arrest them!!!! :bobby:

Unacceptable behaviour!!!!! :fight::chair:

JUST KIDDING!

Fantastic work mate, the level of detailing is most certainly out of this world!

I guess this is going to be the main attraction at Telford this year!!!

Cheers

Sernak