P-51 Mustang II Single Type Group Build

Just a heads up, Kagero have released a Limited set of decals to 1/48th for Polish operated MkIII and IVA in late and postwar markings. I recieved mine this morning from the big H. And very nice they are too!! In particular the 303 squadron one in silver dope with the port underwing serial incorrectly applied, almost in mirrored style, as shown in an enclosed image on the excellent placement and scheme guide which is in full colour and up to Kageros top nothc work!

We now have two co-host`s thickyrich and Gingerbob ,thanks Guys for stepping forward ,Interested parties so far are ,

Wellzy Host

Sammy da fish

mango 1974

thickyrich ,Co host

Mish

depressed lemur

Alan Kelly

Jessics

Max Headroom

Kallisti

Crossy

John_W

Rabbit Leader

Peter W

Arniec

Dazzio

Speedman

Enzo

Col

Bonhoff

Steven

Paul J

Black Knight

Harry Lime

Pabbi

Carerbannog

Kwaterous

Gingerbob Co host

Foxbat

hgbn

Jorgen Stendahl

Paul J

Rafwaffe

Kweterous

Manipled Manipled

If I have got any names wrong let me know Cheers Les (wellzy :coolio: )

Edited by wellzy

Yep, only NA-99 Mustang Mk.IIs! :winkgrin: [Edit: this was a joke]

You know what they say about volunteering- I just said I might be willing and I see I've already got an official title! As you were, men (and women).

bob

Edited by gingerbob

Just a heads up, Kagero have released a Limited set of decals to 1/48th for Polish operated MkIII and IVA in late and postwar markings. I recieved mine this morning from the big H. And very nice they are too!! In particular the 303 squadron one in silver dope with the port underwing serial incorrectly applied, almost in mirrored style, as shown in an enclosed image on the excellent placement and scheme guide which is in full colour and up to Kageros top nothc work!

Thanks for kind words Paul, highly appreciated!

Cheers,

Maciej

Just had a parcel delivered from HLJ today, inside was my "project" for this Group Build. I will be building 4 P-51 B/C's that where captured by the Japanese, Germans, Swiss and Swedish Air Forces. All are from the Sweet "POW" Mustang set. I'm not happy with their cockpits already... :/

Kind Regards

Dazz

OK, boss, since I was (or it was) rejected from the F-86 Group, what about the FJ-1? The wing says "Jet Mustang" in the same way that the Attacker was the "Jet Spiteful".

bob

Sorry Bob think thats going a bit too far

Les

Hmm, where about would "too far" be for a modern P51 racer? One of those I'm considering is "Miss Ashley II"; a very modified P51 fuselage, Griffon engine, contra rotating prop, with Lear Jet wings and tail planes... Please...?

Is any part of this aircraft a P51 ?

Les

oh yeah, thats a mustang for sure!!!

very nice, what an amazing beast! What scale is it 1/72 or bigger?

• Like 1