P-51 Mustang II Single Type Group Build

Welcome aboard Col

Les

Thanks Les. Passing through Elgin today and made a quick visit to Junners so an Airfix Mustang is now in the stash. Almost went with the 24th scale kit but common sense kicked in and the 72nd scale one came home with me. Right, now to source PLAAF decals to suit...

oh, sod it, count me in. :frantic:

Various versions in my stash need to be built. I'll actually really try to complete one within the time set.

Welcome Black Knight look forward to build

Les

Go on then, I'm in. Will be something in 1/72 from the UK or a Commonwealth user, have some RNZAF decals left over from last time, also have a RedRoo RAAF PR conversion set too and will have some RCAF decals by the time this starts.

Mark.

Go on then, I'm in. Will be something in 1/72 from the UK or a Commonwealth user, have some RNZAF decals left over from last time, also have a RedRoo RAAF PR conversion set too and will have some RCAF decals by the time this starts.

Mark.

Nice to see you Mark look forward to you build

Les

Any room for me in this GB?

I've got a revell 1:72 P-51b...

Thanks

Welcome K yes come on in

Les

I would join with an ICM P-51 B plus XS models conversion and Red Pegasus decals for Beguine (racer in which Bill Odom crashed) if I may.

Rene

Sounds good look forward to your brild

Les

• Like 1

Mango??......is that suppose to be me?, I did have my name on the list

Cheers,

Gary

Interested parties so far are ,

Mango

If I have got any names wrong let me know Cheers Les (wellzy :coolio: )

Sorry Gary :banghead:

Thanks to the kindness of Paul I now have a set of Chinese PLAAF markings to stick on an Airfix Mustang so all ready for this one. Furthermore I've a set of Swedish AF decals coming for the US, albeit ordered for the Hawker Hunter J-34 option, that includes markings for a Mustang J-26 so may have to buy another Airfix kit to justify the price of said decal sheet. After all they do look nice in that scheme :whistle:

I enjoyed the first Mustang STGB, so I think it would be rude not to join in again. Have 4 1/48 ICM Mustangs in the stash, should be able to manage one of them.

Nice to see you back JB look forward to you build

Les

Thanks Les. Passing through Elgin today and made a quick visit to Junners so an Airfix Mustang is now in the stash. Almost went with the 24th scale kit but common sense kicked in and the 72nd scale one came home with me. Right, now to source PLAAF decals to suit...

There's an ebay seller called kitshobby2011 that I've used recently. He's away until the middle of the month so isn't showing any stock just now, but I have seen PLAAF P-51D decals in his list.

While I'm here, could I join in? My last effort was a bit shonky so I'd like another go - usual drill, random Latin American P-51D using Aztec decals, but this time using the Airfix 1/72 kit.

Andy

• Like 1

There's an ebay seller called kitshobby2011 that I've used recently. He's away until the middle of the month so isn't showing any stock just now, but I have seen PLAAF P-51D decals in his list.

While I'm here, could I join in? My last effort was a bit shonky so I'd like another go - usual drill, random Latin American P-51D using Aztec decals, but this time using the Airfix 1/72 kit.

Andy

Welcome Andy look forward to your build

Les