Amusing Hobby 1/35 Panzerkampfwagen VII Lowe

gary66

Good day to you beautiful people.

Well, here comes yet another finished kit from me. This time, it's a paper-panzer from a relative new company called Amusing Hobby. And the vehicle is called '' Lowe ''

I decided to buy a set of voyager etch for this baby regardless of its own etch parts and this will be the last time I will buy Voyager. It's too complicated. Anyway, most of the tank is build out of box apart from the voyager set, the IR devices, the commander cupola replacement and roughing up the cast texture even more.

The IR devices was bought from Great Wall Hobby and one salvaged from my Trumpeter E-100.

The Commander cupola was, in my opinion, directly behind the breech so I moved a bit further to the left like the Tigers or Panthers.

The cast texture was roughened up even more just for some visual interest.

I also bought a box of Tamiya German Tank crew so that I can both add more visual interest and practice painting figure.

I painted this all in Tamiya colours; dark yellow, red brown and olive green. Clear green was used for the optics. Chippings were made with hair-spray and I chipped with hull-red to show the primer colours. Only a small amount of chipping with Camo Black-Brown was made. The crew were painted with Vallejo for the skins, Tamiya and Vallejo for the uniforms ( I am ,however, not happy with the condition of the figures)

P1140030-2.jpg

P1140032-2.jpg

P1140034-2.jpg

P1140039-2.jpg

P1140040-2.jpg

P1140041-2.jpg

P1140048-2.jpg

P1140042-2.jpg

P1140051-2.jpg

P1140063-2.jpg

P1140058-2.jpg

The close ups shots for the muds, the crew. the on-board equipment, the exhaust, the wheels and as usual, my show case photos from various angles can be found on my blog so just follow the link ( I had to take a lot of photos so sorry guys ).

I also typed up a small review on the kit so please, do have a look if you want to know more about the kit's quality.

Thanks in advance for any feed back you guys might have. Thank you guys for always supporting me.

Until Next time.

• Like 1

That looks good, I like the Lowe and that certainly looks like one.

Camo looks nicely done, I quite like the way you've done the barrel, makes it look nice and used.

Simon

Thank you very much

Very nice indeed.

Thank you

yes agreed, very nice indeed, I do like these WIFs....must say he's a well endowed chap isn't he?

yep... and thank you

Mean looking beast! very nicely finished weathered to perfection. :goodjob:

Thank you so much