Throwing Spear (Javelin)

Oh my...be still my beating heart! Now that looks fabberooney...Great build of an equally great, if sometimes forgotten airplane.

Yours aye

Iain

PS How can I buy one without SHMBO knowing? ummmmmmm... :chair:

Stick a raffle ticket on it and claim you won it?

Tim

• Like 1

Lovely! Any views on how it builds?

It must be a straightforward build with no problems because he got it done really quickly and it looks good.

I expect all this means that the DynaVector vacform Javelin I bought on ebay a while back will never get built.

Although I don't know that "lovely" and "Javelin" should be in the same sentence, still and all a lovely Javelin! Excellent build! I agree with Canberra Fan in hoping that Mr. Airfix graces us with a 1/72nd scale (the gentlemen's scale) version.

Regards,

Jason

Good job - I remember we had that one on the line in 228 OCU / ghost 11Sqn around 1965 /66 - in those markings . Can't swear to the bird badge on the tail but definitely the plain metal finish with GHB on the tail.

Edit

Seeing the '66 hangar pic of GHB at Colt it looks as though the 11 Sqn badge was definitely applied .

Edited by NeilF92

Nice finish and and interesting airframe, but Mr Airfix,1/72 as well please, please!!!!

I agree on both lovely model and great effort but please airfix give us more 1/72 version too. and a canberra b2 in 1/72 please..