Freshman's first sub(Chinese 033 Class 1/350)

You have us all confussed.

Make up E mind mate, is it a sub, or Warspite.

They be something different don't you know.

Well seems you have shown your hand, then maybe it be Warspite you be showing, come clean now. :fight:

Cheers foxy :coolio:

Very nice Wuhan sub Physics, great weathering!

You can post any country's ships etc on here - no limitations. I have a lovely Type 091 Han class sub to build soon.

Those equations look a bit hard for me :banghead:

Welcome to the site by the way - 幸会

Pete

You have us all confussed.

Make up E mind mate, is it a sub, or Warspite.

They be something different don't you know.

Well seems you have shown your hand, then maybe it be Warspite you be showing, come clean now. :fight:

Cheers foxy :coolio:

sorry my English is poor maybe I confused you :banghead: ,I just want to show my sub and tell you that I am working on my new ship which is warspite. I think my english would be better after several months. now I can hardly communicate with salesman in tesco because they don't know what I am saying :weep:

...now I can hardly communicate with salesman in tesco because they don't know what I am saying :weep:

that's not you physics - it's a tesco thing :shutup:

Very nice Wuhan sub Physics, great weathering!

You can post any country's ships etc on here - no limitations. I have a lovely Type 091 Han class sub to build soon.

Those equations look a bit hard for me :banghead:

Welcome to the site by the way - 幸会

Pete

幸会!!您竟然会中文!!哈哈!thank you! and happy to see you like Chinese sub!to be honest one of the most important reason I choose to come to UK for my university is I really like roay navy(but I haven't manage one :banghead: ).

I am quite partial to the ZSL-92 APC too (but don't tell these scurvy sea dogs).

What figures are those in the last picture?

Pete

I am quite partial to the ZSL-92 APC too (but don't tell these scurvy sea dogs).

What figures are those in the last picture?

Pete

that figures are another hobby of mine and I post them by the way.

Ha ha . they are dragoon of Napoleon.

Ah! Thought they were dragoons, though I did think they were Cuirassiers for a while :winkgrin: !

Ah! Thought they were dragoons, though I did think they were Cuirassiers for a while :winkgrin: !

I also have Cuirassiers which is manufactured by Italy.But it is a early production of it and I am lazy to polish the joint line(er.....I am not sure if "joint line" is the thing what I mean).by the way do you know any website of figure in UK?

thank you very much!(or I just learned how UK people say,cheers)

sorry my English is poor maybe I confused you :banghead: ,I just want to show my sub and tell you that I am working on my new ship which is warspite. I think my english would be better after several months. now I can hardly communicate with salesman in tesco because they don't know what I am saying :weep:

这是不是你的错误,这是乐购。

Hello Physics1993, thanks for posting photos of the submarine. It is very well modelled and looks good, and it is an interesting to see a Chinese Navy submarine on this forum.

Look forward to seeing your Warspite model. If you look back in this section of the forum, there are others who have built the Warspite, so we are getting quite a collection of them between us :)

Edited by Rob 1

Hello Physics1993, thanks for posting photos of the submarine. It is very well modelled and looks good, and it is an interesting to see a Chinese Navy submarine on this forum.

Look forward to seeing your Warspite model. If you look back in this section of the forum, there are others who have built the Warspite, so we are getting quite a collection of them between us :)

thanks! I am considering to build a RC model so I am worrying about the shafting. I have never done like this before.

Lovely looking sub Physics. our weathering is spot on to my (untutored) eye keep them coming!

I haven't finished a ship belongs to HMS. and I don't know if I can post a Chinese sub here.

Last time I looked there were no restrictions on nationality of models you can show. I for one would like to see more as this is one way of finding out about the many subjects out there.