odds & ordnance

derek burton

I've been waiting since last December for a pair of Hunter T.8M conversion sets that I ordered & paid for through paypal. Despite many tries I managed to get just one response from the proprietor. I get the distinct impression that this was a one man operation that couldn't cope with the level of interest his website generated.

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone manages to order anything could they let me know. Been trying for over 9 months to get some bits

I must admit I gave up last year. Tried to order, said he would have the bits at Telford and then he did not.

Julien

• 1 year later...

I received an Email from Campbell this afternoon apologising for the disappearance of Odds And Ordnance. He explained that he's recovering from a long term health problem & is starting to sort through the company Email inbox & Paypal account.

Attached to the Email was a letter explaining some of the issues he's had & a promise to get to grips with the large amount of admin the enforced lay off has caused.

Looking slightly further ahead, there's the possibility of re-starting production on at least some of the lines.

I, for one, am pleased that Campbell has made the effort to make contact with as many customers as he can and explain what's gone on. He produced a line of resin sets that were pretty much aimed at the glory days of British military jet aviation & I wish him every success for the future.

• Like 9