Garden Harrier FA2

Plastic Bonsai

He`s done a brilliant job restoring it,.....hats off to him it looks superb and he`s even got the nose wheel set at the correct height which some museums including Yeovilton have not got right.

I`ve heard of this caravan park SHAR before but never seen it,...thanks for sharing,

Cheers

Tony O

I didn`t even know that these aircraft existed,......the black Harrier 2 seaters are very nice indeed! I didn`t know that there were any all black Harrier T.4N`s,....I thought that they were all T.8`s? Has this T.4N been repainted after leaving service?

It is nice to see that there are a few more 2nd generation British Harriers still in the UK too,.....I thought that the only ones left here were the few given to museums,.....it would be nice to see these in museums too,......especially the GR.5 project!...Newark,.....are you listening and have you got the funds?

Wouldn`t it be nice to see the SHAR FA.2 `flyer' serving with the RN Historical Flight,.....although I know that funding and keeping it fully serviceable would probably scupper this idea! In an `ideal world' though,..mmm!

Cheers

Tony O

They were sat at Culdrose in the hangers by the deck handling section for a while in 2011, I just wish we had space at Cockney Manors, but with all the jellied Eel production and Pearly king outfitters we've just not got the space......