Boeing 757-200 Decals?

Hi all

I love the 757, its my favourite aircraft. Im planning on doing alot of 757's, around 40 in total...........

So these are some of the airlines im planning, but i cant find decals for them, so does anyone know were i can find decals for these airlines?

Boeing 757-200

Air 2000

Air Aruba

Air Italy

Air Scotland

Airtours

Ambassador

AV8 Air

British World

Condor

First Choice

Fly Jet

Flying Colours

Iberia

Inter European

LTS

LTU

Mint Airways

MyTravel

Open Skies

Song

Titan

XL Airways

Boeing 757-300

JMC

Pictures

[

So these are the Airliners im looking for decals for, can anyone help?

Thanks Bradley

Edited by Greg B
Copyrighted pictures removed

Here's a few of 'em Bradley

Boeing 757-200

Air 2000 - Pointerdog (later scheme) and 26

Air Scotland - Pointerdog

Condor - Drawdecal (earlier scheme)

First Choice - 26 STS4445

MyTravel - Brasil decals BD144-86 (you did ask!)

Titan - Jbot Decals

Boeing 757-300

JMC - Brasil Decals BD144-172

Thanks Dave

Got the brasil decals JMC sheet already, using them on a -200 though...

I might be able to switch the condor tail logo and cut out some windows!

:-)

I'd just LOVE the original red/gold scheme of Air 2000 myself too!

It was my favourite airline when we had their representation in Greece back in the 80s/90s.

The cheat lines can't be that hard to paint on, but the logo with the golden shadow is the real challenge.

The rest which don't have white or yellow over dark surface, you make your self. It's not difficult and with plenty of pictures and vector logos available on the Internet you can find almost everything.

For example, I designed and printed the Ethiopian 787 decals myself on a cheap Epson home printer!

LTS was done by Vince Klimas in his Flightpath days, sheet FP44-288. Vince also did LTU but the white top/red bottom version which I personally prefer, sheet FP44-304 if you're interested.

Both sheets are long out of production but they are still listed as in stock on AHS's website

AHS themselves did Air 2000 red/gold and again the sheet is still listed on the website. No pics but here are the links:

http://www.airline-hobby.com/shop/index.cfm?action=ViewDetails&ItemID=8417

http://www.airline-hobby.com/shop/index.cfm?action=ViewDetails&ItemID=8431

http://www.airline-hobby.com/shop/index.cfm?action=ViewDetails&ItemID=6823

None of these sheets includes windows which you can get from various sources including Drawdecal

HTH

David

Edited by David G

I'd just LOVE the original red/gold scheme of Air 2000 myself too!

It was my favourite airline when we had their representation in Greece back in the 80s/90s.

The cheat lines can't be that hard to paint on, but the logo with the golden shadow is the real challenge.

The rest which don't have white or yellow over dark surface, you make your self. It's not difficult and with plenty of pictures and vector logos available on the Internet you can find almost everything.

For example, I designed and printed the Ethiopian 787 decals myself on a cheap Epson home printer!

I might give it ago a creating my own, but for the time being im short cutting lol

LTS was done by Vince Klimas in his Flightpath days, sheet FP44-288. Vince also did LTU but the white top/red bottom version which I personally prefer, sheet FP44-304 if you're interested.

Both sheets are long out of production but they are still listed as in stock on AHS's website

AHS themselves did Air 2000 red/gold and again the sheet is still listed on the website. No pics but here are the links:

http://www.airline-hobby.com/shop/index.cfm?action=ViewDetails&ItemID=8417

http://www.airline-hobby.com/shop/index.cfm?action=ViewDetails&ItemID=8431

http://www.airline-hobby.com/shop/index.cfm?action=ViewDetails&ItemID=6823

None of these sheets includes windows which you can get from various sources including Drawdecal

HTH

David

Thanks, ill send them an email asking if they have any pictures :-)

Mel @ s&m does BA open skies

Thanks

Which kit are you going to use?

Minicraft, its cheap and readily available.

I know its rubbish, ive built on and already have 10ish

I have loads of NASA 757 minicraft kits

You keep saying and i will get some of you at some point lol

Seems to me that finding decals would be Step 1, rather than making a list of what you're going to build. If no decals are available, putting it on the list would seem a bit premature :)

Im just trying to find out whats already about, what i cant find im having made, already had Astreaus, Jet2 Holidays and Jet2 decals made

Bradley

You might want to wait for a decent 757 first, yes please Zvezda!!!!

I may be waiting a very long time though!

Bradley, you really must stop posting images without permission. And if you insist on doing it, then a disclaimer to the effect that the images are not yours, you're posting them under "fair use" conditions, and copyright remains with the owner, is in order. (All images are copyrighted to the original owner whether there is indicative text or not.)

Kev

I don't think that anyone has mentioned that Airtours is available from Danny at DACO. The sheet is SKY144-65 and also includes Spanair titles for one that went on a short lease to them.

I have this sheet as well as others for the original Air 2000, Caledonian, MyTravel and Canada 3000, all waiting in the hope of a decent injection moulded kit one day. I can't really run to all of these in Kurt's resin beauties, sadly.

Dave

Currently in Tenerife having just flown in on Monarch's A320 G-MONX that's scheduled to be heading for the scrappy next month!

Bradley, you really must stop posting images without permission. And if you insist on doing it, then a disclaimer to the effect that the images are not yours, you're posting them under "fair use" conditions, and copyright remains with the owner, is in order. (All images are copyrighted to the original owner whether there is indicative text or not.)

Kev

I'm going to start treating them as spam soon, there's no need to go overboard with the photos......