Ferrari 312T4 - 1/20th Model Factory Hiro

Mark

• 4 years later...
2 hours ago, Fac63 said:

Hi Sennapod, I've got such a large 'stash' of kits, I've only just started it this week!

Thanks Fac63, would be interesting to follow your build too, but my Q was intended for the OP of thIs topic, Mark, as he had got his build underway (albeit a few years ago now).

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys! I’m still here, but no, she’s sat on the ever-expanding shelf of doom! But now I’ve seen the thread again, I’ll get back to it!!

4 hours ago, Mark said:

Hi guys! I’m still here, but no, she’s sat on the ever-expanding shelf of doom! But now I’ve seen the thread again, I’ll get back to it!!

🎉

Hooray ! I’m not yet confident I’ll do mine justice, but maybe later in 2019 we can have an unofficial mini group build to compare each of our results

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I don't blame you, it's a hell of a kit and in big demand. No progress on mine other than a bit of polishing so far, my spray booth is in the garage and it's been too cold do do anything out there until the last week or so.

Wish MFH had got the licence to produce a few more 1/20th like this one, the detail in it is amazing. Not sure how the hell mine will turn out, at the rate I work, I'm expecting it to take up a year, minimum...