Zvezda 1/35 T-90

Hi Beautiful people. I managed to finish this fantastic kit from Zvezda finally. Been working on this for too long.

I spent quite some time on the net trying to narrow down which colours I should chose. I almost did the one from the box art but I didn't like it and I found myself drawing toward the one I saw on Prime Portal - the one with (NATO??!!)Black , Tan and dark green.

The scenario is for this gal to be just dirty on the wheels and lower parts from driving around on the range, either on training or for demonstrations. I didn't even put on black smoke pigments on the gun as well to further emphasis the point it was just driving around. I purposely didn't put on any kind of oil spillage nor chipping as everybody knows vehicles like these are kept very well maintained.

I didn't really had any hiccup with this kit however. The kit goes on really well and love every bit of the steps in building it. I'm vary satisfied with what I did, albeit it could look better but stil, I'm happy.

But enough chit-chat .... Its time for the photos -

P1130624-2.jpg

P1130608-2.jpg

P1130607-2.jpg

P1130606-2.jpg

P1130605-2.jpg

P1130604-2.jpg

P1130595-2.jpg

P1130594-2.jpg

P1130593-2.jpg

And Closing the curtain with a bang - as usual -

P1130596-2.jpg

More Photos and more details on the build can be found on my blog-

I know I still have a long way to go to be classed as one of the masters and I won't stop until I reach that kind of level. Thank you guys for always supporting me. Thank you dear readers

Until Next time.

Thanks in advance for any feed back you guys might have.

• Like 3

Excellent job on your T-90. Despite all the praise lavished upon the new 'Meng' T-90, for most modellers (Russian AFV purists accepted) the Zvezda offering allows a great T-90 to be built OOB. Well done with yours!

Gary

Oh I like that , got one in the stash to do and just bought the T80 think i,ll pass on the Meng. looking to buy Mengs RT17 but still looking for a build review anyone???

I would suggest passing on the Meng. The Meng T-90 cost like 49.99 while the Zvezda cost only 27.99. The Zvezda one can be made into a great looking one without a huge price cap

You had me at "beautiful people", although that is stretching credulity a little ;)

A very nice T-90 indeed :clap2:

LOL ... and thanks

Excellent job on your T-90. Despite all the praise lavished upon the new 'Meng' T-90, for most modellers (Russian AFV purists accepted) the Zvezda offering allows a great T-90 to be built OOB. Well done with yours!

Gary

Indeed. Thank you so much.

Another great piece you have here. Like it alot, not much of a modern afv builder myself but when I saw these release I admit I was sorely tempted, think you have tipped the scales for me and may just have to get one now. Love it, good job.

Great choice on the scheme. Looks great..

Another great piece you have here. Like it alot, not much of a modern afv builder myself but when I saw these release I admit I was sorely tempted, think you have tipped the scales for me and may just have to get one now. Love it, good job.

You definitely have to try modern AFV sir. They are addicting.

Lovely, been working on this one and off for a year now, maybe I will get around to finishing it after seeing this,

Steve.

ႈ္ If my work had that kind of effect, I am very much honored sir. Please do finish yours. Can't wait to see it.

Great looking T90

Roger

Thank you

She's a real beauty.

Thank you so much.

Lovely finish

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...