Tamiya 1/72 Mosquito FB.VI - Speed Build!

Spence

Hi everyone!

Well, three and a half days of work and my latest model is ready to be used in a new book that will be released by ADH. As you can see, I elected to build the excellent Tamiya 1/72 Mosquito FB.VI, creating a full, step by step guide to it's construction and painting, along the way. Normally, I wouldn't have spent so little time on a model, but I needed a 1/72 build and so had to tackle this one at the last minute. These are some teaser shots that give some idea of the finish that I've applied to this model and the quality of the other models that will feature in what I hope will be, a very exciting addition to ADH's roster of modelling titles. I hope you like it!

Spence :)

10019142484_c30f0f9c58_c.jpg

10019280473_3b9d37d803_z.jpg

10019268983_230659a29e_b.jpg

• Like 9

Beautiful model, must finish mine which has been on the shelf of shame for the last five years. If I finish a model in under a month I am pleased.

You are KIDDING me aren't you?

It takes me forever to produce something seriously average!

Yours is just great. Love the Mossie.

Got one in the stash that me and the lad might tackle.

Thanks for the inspiration....really good stuff

Thanks a lot guys - glad you like it!

Three and half days? Slowcoach...

Teeny-tiny shake n bake 1/72 model like that is crying out for a 24 hour Blitzbau.

Turned out all right, though, I'll give it that

;-P

bestest,

M.

You might be right that does sound fun, but I do have to sleep and anyway, if I only spent 24 hours on it, that would be 16 hours less than I needed to get it finished - how would I find the time to weather it?! ;)

Spence :)