1/48 - Messerschmitt Bf.109F/G/K "Friedrich"/"Gustav"/"Kurfürst" & Avia S-99/C-10 families by Eduard - F/G/K & S-99 released

Homebee

• 1 month later...
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/48 - Messerschmitt Bf.109F/G/K "Gustav"/"Friedrich"/"Karl" & Avia S-99/C-10 families by Eduard - new dual combo G-10/G-14 boxing in July 2021
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/48 - Messerschmitt Bf.109F/G/K "Gustav"/"Friedrich"/"Kurfürst" & Avia S-99/C-10 families by Eduard - new dual combo G-10/G-14 boxing in July 2021
  • 6 months later...
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/48 - Messerschmitt Bf.109F/G/K "Gustav"/"Friedrich"/"Kurfürst" & Avia S-99/C-10 families by Eduard - released
On 1/2/2022 at 2:24 PM, Tokyo Raider said:

Is there any info on the release of the Eduard bf190K-4 mentioned here?  

Wasn’t the K due this year sometime? I don’t have any written proof i just thought I remember seeing it earlier in this thread somewhere. 

James 

• Homebee changed the title to 1/48 - Messerschmitt Bf.109F/G/K "Gustav"/"Friedrich"/"Kurfürst" & Avia S-99/C-10 families by Eduard - F/G & S-99 released
9 hours ago, franky boy said:

Wasn’t the K due this year sometime? I don’t have any written proof i just thought I remember seeing it earlier in this thread somewhere. 

James 

Actually it was 2019 or 2020!  Thats why I ask...  I have not heard anything and it seems to have dropped off the radar.

K4 is my favorite 109, so I am waiting for this

• Like 2

Give Eduard time. The Bf109 and Fw190 families are finished. All designs and forms of all versions and sub versions are done. It's just up to the CEO's decision, which kits are flooding the market next. Due to some reasons Spitfire, Zero and Wildcat are at the moment more interesting for them than BF109 or Fw190. But they will come 😎

• Like 3

18 hours ago, RHWinter said:

It seems that a lot of plans might have been changed, put back or (I hope not) cancelled, since Eduard's storage hall burnt down last year.

I for one am waiting (so long) for the Avia S-199 series…

Agreed! Whole heartedly!🙏

According to Eduard Info December 2021 issue, next to be released is 1/72 Avia S199 and CS199 (I as expecting 1/48). A weekend edition of Bf109G-10 WNF will also be released during 2022, together with re-released Bf109G-14 ProfiPack. I hope that won't be all the 109 we will see from them.

• Like 1

On 1/4/2022 at 9:20 AM, 819 Squadron said:

Give Eduard time. The Bf109 and Fw190 families are finished. All designs and forms of all versions and sub versions are done. It's just up to the CEO's decision, which kits are flooding the market next. Due to some reasons Spitfire, Zero and Wildcat are at the moment more interesting for them than BF109 or Fw190. But they will come 😎

Zero and Wildcat make sense, we just passed the 80th anniversary of Pearl Harbor and this year is the 80th for all of the major carrier vs carrier battles of WW2 featuring both of those types including Midway.

On 1/5/2022 at 2:02 PM, Nanond said:

According to Eduard Info December 2021 issue, next to be released is 1/72 Avia S199 and CS199

Seriously,  1/72? 🤨

Are they gonna make the same  decision not to scale up the S-199.... just like with the Mig 15? 

Edited by Mike Esposito

9 minutes ago, Mike Esposito said:

Seriously,  1/72? 🤨

Are they gonna make the same  decision not to scale up the S-199.... just like with the Mig 15? 

As I wrote above, Eduard Info released today explicitly states that at this year's E-day Eduard expect to release S-199 in 1/48 scale... 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/6/2022 at 5:14 PM, Mike Esposito said:

When is "E" day??

Usually beginning of October.

1 hour ago, Richard502 said:

Will Eduard do a reconaissance version (camera fairing on the fuselage belly) of the Bf 109G? 

Wouldn't be shocked if they did. Would be a natural Limited Edition for them to do with some 3D-printed bits added for the recon features.

• Like 1

• Homebee changed the title to 1/48 - Messerschmitt Bf.109F/G/K "Gustav"/"Friedrich"/"Kurfürst" & Avia S-99/C-10 families by Eduard - F/G & S-99 releasedb - G-14 boxing in March 2022
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/48 - Messerschmitt Bf.109F/G/K "Gustav"/"Friedrich"/"Kurfürst" & Avia S-99/C-10 families by Eduard - F/G & S-99 released - next G-14 reedition
  • 7 months later...