F-86 Sabre Single Type Group Build

Looks like it is not a whiffer!

Check this post out on ARC some actual colour photos!!!

http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index.php?showtopic=273043&st=20

Woohooooooooo! :yahoo: That is a particularly smart scheme! :thumbsup:

You'd better do it now you have the evidence... :fight:

Just try and stop me... :D

I've been thrown into a bit of a tizz today. I received the Special Hobby F-86K from MJW Models today. One of the decal options is an Italian jet. The Airfix F-86E also has Italian markings, so there is the basis of a nice little sub-collection of Sabres. But I really want to do a stripy F-86F and an F-86L...

So many Sabres, so little time... :frantic:

Just try and stop me... :DI've been thrown into a bit of a tizz today. I received the Special Hobby F-86K from MJW Models today. One of the decal options is an Italian jet. The Airfix F-86E also has Italian markings, so there is the basis of a nice little sub-collection of Sabres. But I really want to do a stripy F-86F and an F-86L...So many Sabres, so little time... :frantic:

Go for the stripy F and the L. Then if you finish those you can see if you can fit the other 2 into the build after.

• Like 1

Speaking of plans. Don't you have a Skynight earmarked for a certain other build at some point in the near future? :P

I certainly do... I've actually just been spraying matt varnish on the cockpit components. I'll put up a build thread over the weekend. I really should put up build threads for my F-14, Firefly V, F-80C and F2H as well... :wall:

• Like 1

I certainly do... I've actually just been spraying matt varnish on the cockpit components. I'll put up a build thread over the weekend. I really should put up build threads for my F-14, Firefly V, F-80C and F2H as well... :wall:

That's not that many kits committed to group builds.... :mental:

• Like 1

That's not that many kits committed to group builds.... :mental:

Wot??? You think that's mental? I have four Harriers in the STGB which starts tomorrow. :frantic:

Edited by Enzo Matrix
  • Like 1

Wot??? You think that's mental? I have four Harriers in the STGB which starts tomorrow. :frantic:

Oh hell! I'm gonna be almost as bad, what with the Sabre in the Korean G.B, a Sea Harrier for the Harrier G.B, a Lancaster, a Whirlwind and when they're done, a Helldiver and another Sabre!

Sean

Oh hell! I'm gonna be almost as bad, what with the Sabre in the Korean G.B, a Sea Harrier for the Harrier G.B, a Lancaster, a Whirlwind and when they're done, a Helldiver and another Sabre!

Sounds like a modeller enjoying his hobby to me...

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...