F-86 Sabre Single Type Group Build

I will be in with the two Trumpeter versions in 1/144, I cant remember if I have signed up for this or not.

Kind Regards,

Dazz

It doesn't matter if you've signed up or no. Just join in when it all starts.

Count me in please. Got a Sabre International in the stash begging to be done in one of the Asian schemes. Iranian AF serving with the UN in the Congo is current favourite but who knows by next August?

Andy

Ooooh! Never thought of that... ;)

Get some more Sabres in!!

Anyone thought of doing something a little different such as attempting the TF-86 two seater?

Does such a kit exist?

As mentioned in another reply, there is a conversion kit. I made the suggestion to help input with some different ideas. Or if its just colour scheme alternatives, there are some civilian ones. Decals might be a problem but JBOT Decals in Canada ( and postage from there to the UK isn't that expensive either!!) do a set for two versions of the Sabre used by Boeing as a chase plane!

hi guys my friend miniriggers-best-friend he wants to do this GB with me but since the thread is locked he is begging for very special permission to do this. this is his first GB and his 1st proper build and he has been looking up to me!!!!!

ATB miniriggers

hi guys my friend miniriggers-best-friend he wants to do this GB with me but since the thread is locked he is begging for very special permission to do this.

He doesn't need special permission. when the GB starts he can just join in.

But remember, it doesn't start until August next year...