F-86 Sabre Single Type Group Build

ok I know i'm going to regret this later on........... :banghead:

but you can added me to the list, seeing as it's later next year I may have caught up and finished whatever else I have committed to by then!!!! :frantic:

Mee too please guys - one of my top 10 'flyey' things.

Pete

• 2 weeks later...

Oh hum! Just consulted the stash monster (down boy!) and I have an Academy F-86 and both Aerocalas and Aztec decal sheets so can I play with a Latin American Sabre, pretty please?

(Method of consulting stash monster: throw a new model in and whilst he (or she..?) is distracted have a quick rummage!)

Christian the Married and exiled to africa

(Method of consulting stash monster: throw a new model in and whilst he (or she..?) is distracted have a quick rummage!)

Christian the Married and exiled to africa

It's a better method than mine. I don't even get a rummage, just whatever falls out of the open cupboard door.

I have an Academy F-86F in the stash (looking at me right now) and I will probably be just about ready to start it some time mid next year.

If there is no list I may just pop up on this one as well.

As I am a hairy stick painter and it is likely that the scheme I will pursue is NMF it should be an interesting challenge. :)

I'm starting to understand this "Group Build" thingy, after a bit of a false start with the Korean War GB :(. I have a box of Sabres , all 1/72 (the proper scale). I will commit myself to building the Hobbycraft and a Heller F-86 together, if you will let me in!

• Like 1

I'm starting to understand this "Group Build" thingy, after a bit of a false start with the Korean War GB :(

I refuse to consider that as a false start. It's just "getting your hand in". :D

I'm doing exactly the same thing with two F-86s and two Harriers.

• Like 1

what happens next?

I'm starting to understand this "Group Build" thingy, after a bit of a false start with the Korean War GB :(. I have a box of Sabres , all 1/72 (the proper scale). I will commit myself to building the Hobbycraft and a Heller F-86 together, if you will let me in!