Kittyhawk 1/48 Jaguar T.2?

Stephen

Inboard pylons are incorrect although I think you would get away with reshaping the rear edge. Only one drop tank included. Most of the weapons included are redundant, CBU's and SNEB cans are relevant to the RAF machine, the rest go in the spares box.

Oh Dear that's a shame about the fuel tank :shutup:

No doubt most of us that are looking at this one will have one or two Airfix Jaguars in the stash? A bit of kit-bashing and a perfect T.2 should be the result!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

The two seater with some ground equipment!  Well I think I see a trend here from Kitty Hawk in adding the ground equipment, and a welcome one at that.  They will need a bigger box as the original boxing of their Jaguar was stuffed full as it was with a great selection of weapons.

3 hours ago, Harold55 said:

They will need a bigger box as the original boxing of their Jaguar was stuffed full as it was with a great selection of weapons.

The initial box of the two seater I have came in a larger box than the single seaters.... There should be room enough 

5 hours ago, Harold55 said:

.  They will need a bigger box as the original boxing of their Jaguar was stuffed full as it was with a great selection of weapons.

They could also leave out some of the many unsuitable (e.g. French) weapons!!! ;)

And the it is a trainer.... so they could do without any....

Edited by exdraken

1 hour ago, exdraken said:

They could also leave out some of the many unsuitable (e.g. French) weapons!!! ;)

And the it is a trainer.... so they could do without any....

A very good point as you would not load up a trainer and the box art does not show any weapons either.  Will be interested to see what they do.

47 minutes ago, Harold55 said:

A very good point as you would not load up a trainer and the box art does not show any weapons either.  Will be interested to see what they do.

yeah... but then they add a loader.. (tanks would be nice as well!)... only for the practice bomb carrier? the rest of the box art is also doubtable.. ist says a lot about Su-17s and Urals... quite Russian and not Jag like!

• 1 year later...

Some new Black Dog dedicated detailing sets

- ref. A48118 - Sepecat Jaguar engine

SEP1.jpg

SEP-2.jpg

- ref. A48119 - Sepecat Jaguar electronics & hydraulics 

SEP3.jpg

SEP4.jpg

SEP54.jpg

- ref. A48120 - Sepecat Jaguar big set: ref. A48118+A48119

V.P.

• Like 3