Kittyhawk 1/48 Jaguar T.2?

Stephen

• 2 weeks later...

Sweeeet ! Thank you Team Kitty Hawk ! :thumbsup:

Nice to see the possibility of 2 droptanks this time. Any chance of adding a sprue of British ordanance that we can swap over to our GR1/3s as well please ? :winkgrin:

I'm glad I used the Neomega conversion when I did, else it would most likely spent eternity at the bottom of the wardrobe with my 2 Airfix Jaguar kits.

Its only the box art for crying out loud!

Agree 100%......some people clearly have nothing better to do with their time. I recall the truly ridiculous debate on here regarding the Trumpeter HU-16 Albatross box artwork........anyone ever heard of artists impressions.....not everyone has Hasegawa or Tamiya budget for box art and I would rather the manufacturer gets the contents right as opposed to the box art.

Mark

• 4 months later...

...some people clearly have nothing better to do with their time.

Mark

I can't see anything wrong in pointing out that the box art is a bit weird and demonstrating why. We've all got better things to do, but forums like this are a pleasant distraction.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Inboard pylons are incorrect although I think you would get away with reshaping the rear edge. Only one drop tank included. Most of the weapons included are redundant, CBU's and SNEB cans are relevant to the RAF machine, the rest go in the spares box.

• Like 1