Air Canada C-FYLD

Tackleberry

I'm not sure if there are any specifically for C-FYLD, but Brasil Decals released the Lufthansa version on sheet BD144-66 along with a pair of Swiss & Edelweiss A330-200s. The LH Star Alliance jet was an A340-200, D-AIBA:

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Star-Alliance-%28Lufthansa%29/Airbus-A340-211/0310192/L/&sid=5a9f1919bb2e894b5b5caa2d3a1d48bd

The logos are in a different order though, since the operator of the aircraft always came first on the fuselage. You'd have to find (or paint) some longer stripes for the United and Thai sections and sort the registration letters, but the basics are there. The sheet can still be found; I picked up a copy from Collectakit at the Avon show last August. They had at least one, if not two, left. Might be worth asking Chris57 on here as he's part of Collectakit, or contact them via the website http://www.collectakit.co.uk/Pages/default.aspx.

HTH

Jonathan

• 2 weeks later...

you'd better remove this image, its got a copyright on it.

It clearly shows who the copyright belongs to and where it came from and I haven't spammed a thread with hundreds of inappropriate images which don't show the source........

It clearly shows who the copyright belongs to and where it came from and I haven't spammed a thread with hundreds of inappropriate images which don't show the source........

most my photos had copyrights, the photos still got removed. The photos were not inappropriate, they were the livery i was enquiring about.....

That is the bottom line. Airliners.net also have a lot of money and a good team of lawyers. Ask over at Avsim.......

As I understand it...Airliners.net does not allow direct viewing of pics on other websites without written permission from the author. Pics can be linked.