1/48 C-5B Galaxy Scratchbuild

This is going to be very impressive ... Paulo which company do you buy your plasticard from?, I wish to invest and buy shares in it, you alone cold make me a huge profit :2c::thumbsup:

This is going to be very impressive ... Paulo which company do you buy your plasticard from?, I wish to invest and buy shares in it, you alone cold make me a huge profit :2c::thumbsup:

Here in my town, this material is easily found in stores materials serigreafia. I'm so lucky, because the polystyrene plates are great to scratch my style

:gobsmacked:

Extremely impressive though I do have a couple of questions...

1. What glue have you used for the plasticard?

2. With regard to the individual pieces that you have cut out, do you measure and cut each piece individually to a precise dimension?

Tony

Best of luck to you in producing such massive models and it must take some planning. How do you build without knocking everything over when you move it? I am bad enough with ordinary 1/72nd four engined aircraft

• 2 weeks later...

:gobsmacked:

Extremely impressive though I do have a couple of questions...

1. What glue have you used for the plasticard?

2. With regard to the individual pieces that you have cut out, do you measure and cut each piece individually to a precise dimension?

Tony

Thanks Tony

The pieces are drawn and cut according to the structure I design. The plasticard is glued with super glue

Thank you all

I beg your pardon for the inconvenience of the missing photos. I'm having problems with my accounts at Photobucket.

The albums of the C-5 and other models under construction, are also available on my Facebook.

I am providing the link for consultation

https://www.facebook.com/pauloroberto.regini/media_set?set=a.654225167934631.1073741850.100000414607987&type=3

https://www.facebook.com/pauloroberto.regini/photos_albums

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I enjoy scratchbuilding but only in 1/72 scale because I do not have a quarter scale hangar in my garden to store/display my models!

Bowled over by the sheer skill and dedication - an absolute winner on every count.

P