1/48 C-5B Galaxy Scratchbuild

This is another one that went into the production line of large models of my collection 1/48th

I will keep the production of both (KC-10, C-17 and C-5) in progress until i can build the three projects simultaneously. Where should I keep? good, it still i does not know :Tasty:

1872790_zps413474e0.jpg

planta1_zps1fa51cb7.jpg

DSC00664_zpscdf74322.jpg

DSC00652_zpsa2bc5ae1.jpg

DSC00669_zpsa9de2172.jpg

DSC00661_zps7e9906ab.jpg

DSC00676_zpsb08cff84.jpg

DSC00673_zps018420af.jpg

DSC00686_zpse1c03954.jpg

DSC00695_zps719a26ce.jpg

DSC00699_zps0ea963f8.jpg

DSC00703_zps8737d55b.jpg

• Like 4

lunacy

n. pl. lu·na·cies
1. Insanity, especially insanity relieved intermittently by periods of clear-mindedness. (Building a 1:48th C-5 is defiantly not dreamed up in a period of clear-mindedness, or is it?)
a. Great or wild foolishness. (Rather you than me)
b. A wildly foolish act. (Where are you going to display it?)
3. Archaic Intermittent mental derangement associated with the changing phases of the moon. (Maybe one too many Red Bulls when this thought popped into your head.)
I would say that most people model to have a mini air force in the cabinet that fits in a cabinet. I love your way of thinking that bigger is better and long may it continue.
Cough B-52 cough.
:popcorn:
Edited by snapper_city
  • Like 1

man - you must have your own personal warehouse or something to keep these in. What your doing is incredibly inspiring but I'll leave it to you to do and I'll just watch. Once these (KC-10, C-5 and C-17) are done, have you considered making them into kits for us mere mortals to sell our houses to buy?

man - you must have your own personal warehouse or something to keep these in. What your doing is incredibly inspiring but I'll leave it to you to do and I'll just watch. Once these (KC-10, C-5 and C-17) are done, have you considered making them into kits for us mere mortals to sell our houses to buy?

Madhatter

That is a possibility I do not discount. I just need to acquire some knowledge of the production of molds for making resin copies. After that, I could make models on request. :thumbsup: