F-Rsin Air NZ ATR-72-500 by a newbie

bennz

Congrats Ben on this model. It looks gorgeous. I know you had a hard time building it as you asked me to supply spare parts and decals, but it was well worth the effort (and I feel a bit proud too because, hey, I designed and produced it!)

Laurent

Thanks Laurent :)

I appreciate your help . I am very happy with the outcome and worth all the effort . Thanks for making this kit available to us !

Thank you all for your comments :) very happy to have all your positive feedback .

Probably in future I will tackle another ATR kit . It will be a bit easier as I have the experience now.

The next kit will be Zvezda TU154M with Caspian airliners decals . Haven't started it yet but soon I will.

Edited by bennz

Well done Ben, good to see you got it finished.

You have done an excellent job there it looks fabulous, Air NZ really suits it.. Whats next? Laurent does some great subjects, will you tackle another one?

I've just got his Bristol Britannia in British Eagle colours which looks gorgeous.

Cheers

John

Cheers John :)

I will build another one some time in future . Now I know what needs to be done and will make the next attempt easier.

Bristol Britannia is a beautiful aircraft. Was thinking to get it as well based on how I enjoy the look of this bird.

Good luck with yours :)

Edited by bennz

• 2 weeks later...