Airfix

Panzer Vor!!!

And P-40,, Swordfish, Gladiator, Skyhawk,, Typhoon, Lightning to come and a few more?

Any particular reason you ask? They are all pretty darn good.

Plenty still to be improved: Yak-9, P-47, Defiant, Hampden, Halifax III, Blenhim, Battle, Sea Hawk, F-5A, SR-177, all the WWI aircraft, S-61, and the Booooow - fighter! Again probably more. After you've tried their latest you can get a a bit more intollerant of the older offerings though there are few that hold up better than others.

I hope they refurbish some of their armour and ships as well and possibly re-issue a few other different subjects like the 54mm model kit figures perhaps.

Huricane II, Hurricane I to come, MiG15, Bf110, Sabre, Bedford QL

If you want the latest, then look on their website for 2013 releases.

Not SR177 but SR53. If you look at the very latest releases you can get a bit more intolerant of some of the earlier retoolings, let alone the old releases.

Not SR177 but SR53. If you look at the very latest releases you can get a bit more intolerant of some of the earlier retoolings, let alone the old releases.

Doh! I suppose the P1127 would be a long shot too and if they could do a Ketsral just after the T2/4 ( I want to do the Pink'un). I know what you mean, got the FRs-1 with the GR-1 and the trenching is getting better.