S7 TU-154M... THE SIBERIAN GREEN APPLE

Hi All!

After few month off I started to build my newest victim and I just finished my latest bird!

As you knows I like the russian built planes better than any others from the air...That was the main reason of my choice...

When I saw this beautiful coloured proud mature lady in many years before at an airport, I decided I have to build it in the future.

The kit was given as the Zvezda released this perfect Tu-154M kit in 1/144 scale.

But decals wasn't available at anywhere for long times. After many-many months I looked for about any available decal, finally I found one and could buy one from Krasnoyarsk/Russia...

I don't wanna write lot of irrelevant infos now unnecessarily, but if you are interested in about the building and upgrading I will share few more pics and text too with pleasure...

And I would like to thank you for the useful infos about the exact right colours!

I think it's one of the most impressive and colourful paint scheme ever on this bird.

I hope you will like it and feel free to comment!

Kit: Zvezda 1/144

Decals: PasDecals/Ascensio/ODecals(edited by BOA Agency)

Upgrade: Extratech set (copper etching set)

S7 Airlines is started to operate after termination of the former siberian Sibir Air...

5v9i4yh688dk2212b94.jpg

zwp3ztbdctcdsy6cyspe.jpg

vjblprzuxat6dmj0cu1u.jpg

0ppwfmr2g1mbs6b750.jpg

qy1pu1ak3lbroar63ew.jpg

kmb5kj6b6b05teywdl.jpg

al8ktiquhza13st0dye.jpg

v66a54kegdhvezakx5vv.jpg

unlb52yh3eo16hvgo63.jpg

gq9y6sv9n0qbgn4m4rv1.jpg

1c15mv6iv18jtlr5mhz3.jpg

and one moment of struggle with metal parts... :-)

7i2k7lklf0wmauj2snmm.jpg

Happy modelling!

Cheers..

Daniel

• Like 7