Matchbox Hawker Hunter

Col.

well real life comes first. Sorry to hear its not good. I just hope its as easy as it can be. If you dont get it finished in time I have still enjoyed watching this and will continue to watch it as you eventually finish it.

cheers Rob

• 3 weeks later...

Now the GB is over here's a quick look at how far this one got by the deadline;

20131217_132903.jpg

20131217_132918.jpg

20131217_133009.jpg

20131217_133040.jpg

Last night seen me finish the scribing but I'll start a new thread and link across before showing any further progress.

• 1 month later...

Quick update to prove this one is still on the workbench.

Was sure I'd have to scratchbuild the airfield arrestor hook that was a feature of RN T.8s until I spotted this while building a Zvezda 'Skipper Riley' kit for my daughter.

20140203_162807.jpg

Needs to be lengthened but a very useful and welcome starting point. I'm now wondering how best to reproduce this a few times for another 2 or 3 RN Hunter projects...

• 7 months later...

Alas no Rodders. It sat on a corner of the workbench for a while before getting a pitot probe and wingtip lights added then going back to its corner with a few other stalled projects. Took a photo to show said additions but for some reason I can't load it here on this new laptop or quote posts :(

• Like 1

Here we go gang, proof of life, uploaded thanks to stealing works internet during break time ;)

Just watch out for monitoring software. I was using BM on my lunch break, and inadvertently left my browser on that page and minimized it to the task bar. The IT department thought I was using the site all afternoon, and was ready to black list it. Luckily, I talked them out of it!

Nice pitot by the way!

Cheers,

Bill

• 11 months later...

Ah where's the time gone Col 2013 and the GB we did was so much fun and it seems like last week ! Great fun back then i hope to do another GB when life settles down a bit.

Love the work your doing on this it will be good to see it finished. Got the same kit on the stash but I will be keeping it simple I think :)

Cheers Rob