Tiger ll: Dragon 1/35th Sd.Kfz.182 King Tiger Henschel Turret w/Zimmerit, Kit No. 6303

Super job - very smart! Great weathering; should the bucket be a bit dirty also?

Pete

Very nice work Paul,

Great finish and one to be chuffed with fella,

I think you should tie down the items on the rear deck, or you might have

an insurance claim if they fall off and go through a car windscreen or bonnet matey :bobby:

Dan

Lovely build and finish there Paul.

Having built the Tamiya version many many years ago albeit minus the zimmerit coating I know its abig piece of plastic.

I like the subtle weathering and extras strewn around the back.

:goodjob:

Super job - very smart! Great weathering; should the bucket be a bit dirty also?

Pete

Thanks guys, yeah the bucket would probably be dirty but I gave up!!

great work

Very nice work Paul,

Great finish and one to be chuffed with fella,

I think you should tie down the items on the rear deck, or you might have

an insurance claim if they fall off and go through a car windscreen or bonnet matey :bobby:

Dan

That's fantastic. Top work.

Nice work Paul, came out very well indeed.

Cheers

Matt

this is some awesome build

Great Tiger

Cheers

Roman

Just noticed you got this finished Paul. Nice work on the beastie!

:goodjob:

Mike D.

Wow! That is a stunning example of the modeller's art! :goodjob:

Super stuff. That weathering is great. :)

Thanks all,

Yes Dan I should secure that junk on the rear deck but those pesky tank crews were always fully comp and I think they don't have a no claims bonus anymore!

very nice finish there. I have never built a tank or any armour stuff since I was a kid. I have been wanting to have ago for a while now and seeing this really makes me want to get stuck in.

I love the bucket on the back a very nice and very real looking touch. The paint on that alone is remarkable.

Cheers Rob

You may want to consider feathering the edges of the spent shell cases to thin them down a bit and other than the previously mentioned its darned good. :clap2:

Looks 1/35th but these days it's hard to tell.

You have not overdone any of the weathering - which seems to be the trend at present.

Now, I'm not into German stuff much but I do like this rendering.

:D Excellent work friend!

Regards!

Rodolfo

very nice finish there. I have never built a tank or any armour stuff since I was a kid. I have been wanting to have ago for a while now and seeing this really makes me want to get stuck in.

I love the bucket on the back a very nice and very real looking touch. The paint on that alone is remarkable.

Cheers Rob

Ridiculously good looking King Tiger. Lovely work,very realistic indeed.

That's a stunning example.

You may want to consider feathering the edges of the spent shell cases to thin them down a bit and other than the previously mentioned its darned good. :clap2:

Looks 1/35th but these days it's hard to tell.

You have not overdone any of the weathering - which seems to be the trend at present.

Now, I'm not into German stuff much but I do like this rendering.

Thanks guys .....

Rob, glad you're inspired, you do some armour and I'll have a go at one of them tube thingys with wings!

Paul

Awsome well I want to do a winter scene world war 2 tank Russian or German or other any suggestions and recommendations if a nice kit and add ons welcome. I recommend to you the revel 1/72 hawker hunter great kit that . Cheers Rob ;)

Awsome well I want to do a winter scene world war 2 tank Russian or German or other any suggestions and recommendations if a nice kit and add ons welcome. I recommend to you the revel 1/72 hawker hunter great kit that . Cheers Rob ;)

Ah, ok will have to look at the Hunter then and let you know and see if I can give it a go, I do have a Revell B-17G in 1/72 or Red Arrows Hawk in 1/32 on the shelf.

with regard to an armour suggestion for you ....hmm a Dragon T34/85 would be great of for the Germans maybe a Panzer lll or IV variant (e.g. Stugs) with Ostketten for the winter effect?

• 3 weeks later...