UK registration plates and vehicle warning and signage.

richellis

UK vehicle registration plates and HGV signage.

from BECC signs and flags

045.JPG

I have received some samples from a company called BECC who make real reflective stickers, as part of this bundle are samples aimed at vehicle modellers, firstly I received a set of warning and legal signage for UK trucks, and some real reflective registration plates again aimed at UK registered vehicles. All sets come in a zip-lock style bag with some instructions on their use

046.JPG

The first set on the review bench is the set aimed at truck models, the sheet is real reflective vinyl that is peal and stick, and it is one sheet so the signs need cutting individually before sticking on your model. The sheet contains various data and warning plates the sheet is comprehensive and well printed. The details are very sharp and well printed the sheet is reflective and looks very realistic on your builds; I have shown some close details below.

047.JPG

048.JPG

The set reviewed here is at 1:24 scale, but is also available at 1:14 for the bigger Tamiya RC truck models.

049.JPG

050.JPG

The second set on the review bench are newer style UK registration plates to suit cars or trucks, this set only has the oblong shaped plates but there is a choice of 1:24 or 1:18 in this set, you also get a set of black letters, 3mm high for 1:24, and 4mm high for 1:18. The letters are cut nicely and easy to remove from the backing and look to be the correct font for British vehicles. It takes allot of patience to get them stuck down straight and spaced correctly but the detail they add will be worth the effort!

Conclusion
Some nice sets from BECC signs check out their website for the vast range they do for vehicles, aircraft and boats.

Review sample thanks to l_logo3.jpg