Pink Panther

Welcome to the group Lightmaster!

That looks a nice, tidy build - any close ups?

Pete

Just copy the IMG tag on the photo bucket tool bar , And paste the complete link into the text box, I think it's on the right hand side of the screen.

If you search on the forum you can find a how too on posting,.

I'm on my phone at the moment so I'm not really a great help ..

Regards

Dan

Roger

I am a very slow modeller, so don't hold your breath for finished items. However as I was working on pinky I was also doing Airfix Wallace and Gromit Anti Pesto van that Mrs D bought me a few years ago. It's nearly finished so ill post pictures soon.

Also on the bench is Tamiya's 1/12 Lotus 72D JPS, although this is at a very early stage. Struggling to get a smooth gloss finish to tell the truth .

I like to have two or three kits on the go at once so looking at the stash at the moment, I'll let you know what I decide on

David

David,

Welcome to the forum. Nice 'Pinkie'

One of these days I'll get around to it.

I see you are doing a Lotus 72. I was at Silverstone in '75 and the 12 car pile-up happened right in front of me.

I remember Brian Henton's Lotus sliding along sideways trailing sparks.

Have you tried the Black base colour for Alclad paints? It is an excellent paint for getting a fine sprayed finish.

You need an airbrush but, if you have one, I would try it.

All the best, Mac

• 2 weeks later...

Just joined the forum and this is my first post. Never really considered anything I've built worthy of sharing so please be gentle with me

http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af61/lightmaster10/B849171D-8F3D-4525-8BC6-879DCDC94A7C-22572-000015C5852B743B_zps5bd3e9cb.jpg

IMPRESSIVE Build....

Beautifully rendered and TGE diorama is SUOERB.

:goodjob::worthy: