Magna Models :- Balliol

chris57

Hi Trevor Yes resin as usual,is there another medium ?. oh by the way RRP is £45. CHEERS CHRIS

If I buy one, can you please put a £9.99 sticker on it so I can get it past SWMBO?

Are there any pix for me to savour the contents?

At muchly

Trevor

• 1 month later...

Quick update gentlemen & ladies, i now have the decals to hand 2 RAF options and 2 Royal Navy birds. Anyone wanting Ceylon,sorry aftermarket route only.For the masochists amongst us,sorry serious modellers, having a quick look through Putnams i note there are versions with Bristol Mercury or Mamba engines Kits should be with me in next fortnight so hoping to be at Telford with them. cheers Chris

• 3 weeks later...

Quick update, kits arrived yesterday. if i can keep out of hospital will have them on the Collectakit stand next weekend. newsflash:- martin has increased the price of his larger kits by 10% from 1st december, vc10 & belfast will now have rrp of £107,beverley £98, argosy £90,sperrin & ashton £87. if anyone was toying see me next weekend, if not drop by anyway and say hi. cheers chris

That's great Chris,

Can I please order one from you to pick up at Telford on Saturday? Do you accept visa or will a cheque suffice,....I`ve forgotten how I paid you for all of the others!

Cheers

Tony O`Toole

PS- Hope you are keeping well and able to attend the show,....I`ve been a bit `touch and go' myself!

• 2 weeks later...