Mig-31BM - AvantGarde Model 1:48

luis pacheco

BTW - not so far time ago in Kansk invited new tradition - at all almost all MiG-31BMs were placed low visible heart at fuselage nose section - during WWII aircrafts from this regiment had fast recognition signs - big red heart at engine cowling.

Yes, i'm know this badge (MiG logo and squadron number on the great heart painting) not included in our decals (in time of design i'm didn't know abouit this badge). It will include in next reprints MiG-31BM/BSM decal.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Tim T said:

Is the kit still in production does anyone know?   Hannants have had no stock for months. 

It's still available, although as with many smaller kit manufacturers the kits are not always readily available as I'd imagine the kits are produced in runs several times a year. 

• 4 months later...

Hello to the whole AMK community,

After watching my kit, I noticed sink marks on the two rudders ...
A bummer because the store in PORTUGAL where I bought it, it does not exist anymore !!!

Can someone suggest me who can help me to replace the parts C1 and C2 with the sinks marks ?
I hope that this will happen so that I can complete this excellent kit, taking into account all the investment I have already made with the goodies pack...

Best regards,

Mário Benedito Silva

Foto de Mário Benedito Silva.