Mig-31BM - AvantGarde Model 1:48

luis pacheco

Just out of curiosity, if the engine tubes (or whatever it is called) near the exhausts are hidden beneath the aft fuselage, why bother to make it all detailed.

"I know it is there" can be an explication or a diorama featuring tube taken out for maintenance may be another but still...

Just out of curiosity, if the engine tubes (or whatever it is called) near the exhausts are hidden beneath the aft fuselage, why bother to make it all detailed.

"I know it is there" can be an explication or a diorama featuring tube taken out for maintenance may be another but still...

good question....

maybe better internal exhaust detail needs a seperate part

some of the detail is stiffening though!

Didn't AMK release a version of the Magister with a clear fuselage? Maybe the plan here is the same....

Then, yes, it makes sense :thumbsup2:

Edited by Despy

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, look at the detail on the inside of those exhausts, in fact look at the detail on the fan blades, the seats, the cockpit and the missile recess's! If there was an emoji for dribbling at the mouth I'd be using it right now!

Avantgarde is really doing their best to present us with some beautifull kits.

It's a beautiful kit AND it gives a good replica of the aircraft because people who are familiar with the aircraft contributed to its design.

• Like 1