Revell USS Voyager NCC-74656

Looking great, Rick! Bet those lifeboat decals were fun....

Whats left to do?

Thanks,

The lifeboat decals were not that bad really.......

Mainly all that is left to do is the starfleet symbols, registry numbers for the underside, phaser stripes and warpcore markings..... I will be trying to do these tomorrow evening as I am watching the Australian grand prix replay that I recorded on Sky today at the moment.....

Rick

OK I made a massive miscalculation when I said there wasn't much still to do with this kit.

I have just counted the decals I have left on my desk and there are over 50 which still need to be applied to this kit.

Most of them are for the underside of the hull as the top side is mostly decaled. So my plan is to make a start on the underside decals tonight and get all of them done so I can do the few remaining top ones as soon as possible.

Photos tonight when I get some decals applied.

Cheers,

Rick

• Like 1

30 decals down for the underside.....some of them are really easy, but others like the phaser array markings are just a nightmare....

Letting them dry for a while before I go up and get more done.....seems like these decals will never end...,.

No more pictures in this thread, so look out for the ready for inspection thread later on....

• Like 1

Hi,

This project is now complete.

I have posted a Ready for Inspection thread. Please post your comments on there for the finished build.

Here is the link : http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234957478-revell-uss-voyager-ncc-74656-ready-for-inspection/

Thanks for looking.

Rick