1/72nd Amodel Myasishchev 3MN-1 Bison

However before we leave the subject completely.........

pretyc_zpsa914fb0e.jpg

Wasn't like this in the trenches !!!.................beeeeeeeeehhh

Cheers all, :cheers:

Melchie

Wow Is that BOB ! damn fine chap that

• Like 2

Back to the mayhem folks.....

However I've got my special referee ready with his whistle should things get a bit dicey....

P1150810_zpsff34d8ec.jpg

Melchie...

He's a bit late to the fray I fear. Must be an American... :whistle:

Wow Is that BOB ! damn fine chap that

:lol:

Pity he's gay though :(

I'm almost afraid to ask how you know.

Maybe he is just passing out or having heart failure and no one has noticed or seems to care

Or the battery just died. Should have bought a Nikon

The one in the background is too bewildered to shoot - transfixed or something - or feeling a heart attack coming on

He has a foot fettish !!

Be honest guys, how many people have now made this their Desktop wallpaper ? he he !!!!

I havent but now you mention it.. not a bad idea..

The best part about that photo is the ambitions of the photographer on the floor LOL !!

Edited by robvulcan

I'm almost afraid to ask how you know.

The site I got him from was about gay soldiers. There were many others I could have chosen, but I decided to be tasteful. I mean I could have used the one where the guy had a pink beadspread with spangles and a picture of Zac Efron on it but I figured it would be a little too traumatising.

The site I got him from was about gay soldiers. There were many others I could have chosen, but I decided to be tasteful. I mean I could have used the one where the guy had a pink beadspread with spangles and a picture of Zac Efron on it but I figured it would be a little too traumatising.

Quit glad you didn't. The description was bad enough! :blink:

Think I'm going to rename this thread 'Amoral Myassachav double 33M Blousen !!'

Jessica...please don't....in the name of all that's holy.....I've just had tea...

You know If I'd known what I'd started.......I'd have started it sooner...interested to see what happens when I crack on with the sleek and beautiful Blinder !!! :bouncy:

Edited by general melchett
  • Like 1

Think I'm going to rename this thread 'Amoral Myassachav double 33M Blousen !!'

Jessica...please don't....in the name of all that's holy.....I've just had tea...

You know If I'd known what I'd started.......I'd have started it sooner...interested to see what happens when I crack on with the sleek and beautiful Blinder !!! :bouncy:

Bet whatever you ate tasted better first time round.

As for the Blinder WiP thead - over-18s section for sure!

Well I appear to have come late to this thread (ahem!) and all I can say is...

WTF?

Superb modelling from Melchie but "off course" is an understatement for the rest of this topic!!! More please! :)

Meanwhile, up north, they're still having hat problems.

North-Korea-map-1825633_zps88d926ee.jpg

W

What the hell is Boomer doing there?? Isn't she supposed to be dead?! One on the far right, soo looks likes Boomer from NBSG... to me anyhow.

@Jessica... whatever that guy is doing, he is far braver than I am or a lot more stupid... hhmm... as for the picture of the American dude, hes gay?! Surely not, not with that pose! :P

This is starting to turn into a /k/ thread on 4chan, the place I saw a lot of these photos from first of all donkey years ago. :)

Loving the rear gunners station, must be lonely and cramped back there!

Kind Regards,

Dazz

Sgt if you've ever followed one of my threads before you must be aware that like a Russian N-1 rocket launch they always seem to go off course remarkably quickly.....usually within three pages or so ! It may be a tortuous route but we get there in the end ......usually.

As for that picture John...the tough guy on the left is finding the whole thing too much, either that or flatulence... all together now 'Oh say can you see by the dawn's early.... :owww:............. :boom:

Edited by general melchett
  • Like 1

It's getting a bit bloody weird in here.....Can't a fellow enjoy a little Bison voyeurism of an evening, without being confronted by smut? :winkgrin:

Just wait until the General starts building a "Bear'. Jessica is going to have a field day.

DR